Colorado Babies
Options

Anyone here from the Loveland area?

Hello all. My daughter is going to be 5 months old a week from today and I was wondering if there were any other new moms and dads on here that would like to get our kiddos together for some play time (as well as some grown up interaction time). My husband and I are both 24 and we're the only people in our group of friends with a kid so it makes it hard sometimes to be on the same page. Let me know if you're interested!  :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone here from the Loveland area?

• Options
    I live in Fort Collins but not due till June... We are in the same boat with being young and not having too many friends with babies...
  • Options

Crossroads Church in Loveland has a MOPS group. You are welcome to join in and check it out. The ladies are awesome.  MOPS is a group for moms with children ages 1 day to  5 years old. ( some of us have kids older, but MOPS is a group for women who have at least one child ages 1 day old to 5 years old. )

Childcare is offered. We have breakfast in the mornings and  awesome speakers who talk on parenting and many other topics us moms are interestested in.. and sometimes do crafts. The table leaders have play dates during the week where you can get together with lots of other moms. Its a great place to meet more people with kids. 

I have been a part of MOPS  for the past 6 years wish I would have joined 10 years ago with my first kiddo. I was in the same predicament..about 8 years ago,  not many friends my age had kids. But MOPS  a great way to make new friends with kids. I have met so many wonderful moms through MOPS,  We also have mentor moms, who are older women who help with baby and toddler advice and are a great support as well.

Crossroads MOPS meets from 9:30am to 11:30 am every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. PM me if you need more info.  Our next meeting is  March 1st 2012.. ( First Thursday of the month) I encourage you to check us out. You will have fun,  get to meet more moms, and eat a yummy breakfast, and if you want you can leave your kiddo with the best childcare workers I have met in my life.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My husband and I are in the same boat!  We are 22 and the first to be married and now pregnant in our group of friends.  

We are currently in Greeley for school but plan on moving in May.  I am due in July, so the play date wouldn't be appropriate yet lol.  But it's nice to see some other women from the area!! 

• Options
    NoCo Tots is a great meet up group that offers playdates and activities for Fort Collins and Loveland moms and dads. You can go to www.meetup.com and search for NoCo Tots to find it.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"