Austin Babies
Options

*~*~ IF/TTTC Check In *~*~*

Good Morning Little Ray's of Sunshines,

Hope everyone is doing ok. I wanted to send a congrats to our very own Christina and a million hugs over to our sunshine austxgrl - we are thinking of you. And of course our Kim - we will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope that everything comes out well and you have your sticky baby soon.?

QOTW: Do family and friends know about your IF issues?

And as always, please let us know how you are doing/feeling.

Thinking of you all

A?

Re: *~*~ IF/TTTC Check In *~*~*

• Options

QOTW: We kept everything hush hush until after my second m/c (which was a little over a year in to trying). Until then, only DH, my Dr's and my therapist knew about our issues. But after my second m/c, I could not take it anymore. I could not take the questions, ohhh when are you guys going to have kids, you should really start trying before you get older (I was 25 years old geez)... etc

Now, my family, his family and a few close friends now about my prior m/c and our IF issues and that comes with the good and the bad. I feel like people feel sorry for us, which pisses me off like nothing I could explain, but having support from my friends has been amazing. And also, I have been able to educate many naive people about the pain and sorry of IF, which I think has been appreciated by many.

Update: I am doing pretty good. I think I am somewhere around CD23 and as every other month, I have no hope for this month. But I have plenty of things to keep my mind off TTC, so that has been helpful.

Sending you all sticky baby dust!!!?

• Options

Good luck and good wishes to all those still on this list!  Lots of hugs and I'm always thinking about you ladies!

xxoo

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the congrats!  I'm thinking of all of you girls. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats to Christina! And to joyco - yay for two boys! Austxgirl you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm hoping things go off without a hitch tomorrow! As long as everything looks okay I will be starting bcp right after the procedure to get me set up for my FET cycle. Yay! 

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

Just my parents and his parents knew until my grandma's b-day.  My Aunt kept asking over and over and over and finally when she didnt get the hint that we were on hiatius and would be trying in December .... I blurted out...

I have stage 4 endo and I am on a medically induced menopause.  Until that is over at the end of Novemner, there is no uise in trying.

To which my dense Aunt said... Well, you let us know just as soon as you know!

<sigh> Yeah, like i am gonna call you after sex. Heck my doctor will likely know before anyone besides DH knows.

Update: Shot 6 - YIPPEE is scheduled for a week from Sat.  I am so excited to be rid of the emotional hijacking that Lupron does to you.  I so cant wait to start trying.  2 months of natural cycles and then on to Clomid. DH will get another SA when his chicken pox has been gone for 3 months... about Feb.  I hope his numbers stay the same or improve.

Much thoughts and prayers with Austxgrl, Aggieoj, Kim and congrats to Joyco - Twin Boys!  Will you be outnumbered now?

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"