South Jersey Babies
Options

Introducing myself

Hi All.  How is everyone?  I am a new and very proud mommy of twin girls.  I am from Atlantic County area of SJ.  The twins are our first babies and we could not be happier.  Anyone else in the Atlantic County area.  Would love to get to know some moms in this area.  Don't really have any friends with kids.  
image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introducing myself

• Options

Congratulations on your little girls!

I'm not from AC but I think we have 2 or 3 posters who are.

Tell us about yourself! Are you going back to work in a few months or are you a SAHM?  Any hobbies?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey I am from the altantic county area, Hamilton twnsp. I am a mother of a almost 4 yr old boy and I just found out I am expecting my second child due in october.

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where in Atlantic County are you from? Nice to meet you :)
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    I am from Egg Harbor Township born and raised.  I am a stay at home mom since having my girls and I really love it.  I had two brothers growing up and always wished to have a sister.  Once I got married and we started talking about babies, I hoped and prayed that I would have at least one girl so that I could do all the girly things my mom and I did together.  Now I am doubly blessed with these two angels and I could not be happier.  I love taking them out on shopping trips and dressing them up to go nowhere :)  
  • Options

imageKb103109:
    I am from Egg Harbor Township born and raised.  I am a stay at home mom since having my girls and I really love it.  I had two brothers growing up and always wished to have a sister.  Once I got married and we started talking about babies, I hoped and prayed that I would have at least one girl so that I could do all the girly things my mom and I did together.  Now I am doubly blessed with these two angels and I could not be happier.  I love taking them out on shopping trips and dressing them up to go nowhere :)  

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ha! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSgt M's Wife:

imageKb103109:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ha! Smile

It's so much fun isn't it?  I am taking advantage of being able to do it now before they get old enough to tell me no lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"