Military Families
Options

Just need to vent....

So I HATE the ship my hubby is on.... They do the most crazy things ever, and the CO is beyond a micromanager. They wont let my hubby apply for the blue to green program because it means he would be leaving in December of this year, instead of march next year, and the CO (who wont even be here after June) does not want the billet gapped. My hubby is coming up on needing an age waver as he has been in 12 years. They have an inspection coming up that's not even official, but his "CHANG" is having all of engineering come in every night (after working a full day) from 5p-10p for the MONTH of Feb and half of March to get ready for this inspection, that's not even and official inspection. My hubby tried to put in the request to let his ship know he was going to need to be off in August for the birth of our baby, and the ship denies the request saying they may be surging then, and cant guarantee any thing. (Duah I know this already, but approve now and then deny later, STUPID ship) Oh yes did I mention this CO will not even be here after JUNE???? I am just getting more frustrated! There is so much more than even this, and this is the worst ship he has ever been on, and he has been on 4 total. Including a Pre-Com! And I am hormonal and emotional, and I understand this, so I just want to close out with.... STUPID SHIP!!!!!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Just need to vent....

• Options
    Stop. Breathe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the needs of the Navy! This is what you have to go through as a Military spouse. To be honest it doesn't sound too bad. When I was on a ship I had a friend who missed the birth of all 3 of his kids because of the needs of the Navy. Yes it sucks but thats what you signed up for when you married your DH.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageiluvmytxrgr:
    Stop. Breathe.
    Repeat.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

imageMrsOjoButtons:
    imageiluvmytxrgr:
    Stop. Breathe.
    Repeat.

One more time.