Daycare options for downtown Milwaukee? — The Bump
Wisconsin Babies

Daycare options for downtown Milwaukee?

Hi-

I live on the East Side and I am looking for daycare.  I am having a hard time finding places.  I am open to a center or in-home.  Any suggestions/recommendations would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Re: Daycare options for downtown Milwaukee?

• i take my dog to a place called come stay sit and play located on 43rd and lincoln...its almost right off the freeway. They charge $26 a day and are open 630 am to 630 pm ithink...my dog likes it he comes home soooo tired! they dont crate at all, its just a really big open gym
  • I guess I should have specified "Child Daycare" not doggie daycare.  Thanks for the tip though! 

• You know I just reread that! So sorry!
  • It's not downtown, but St John's Lutheran on Port Washington Rd in Glendale is wonderful.  I worked there and would have no problem sending a child there.  I know families that sent their kids there lived in the Shorewood area and some worked downtown.  It's a great daycare.  I'm not really familiar with anything downtown, though, sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Thanks, Glendale is a bit out of the way since I work in Waukesha, but thank you for the recommendation!  Maybe it will help someone else out that is on the board. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards