Pennsylvania Babies

***Central Pa Moms-to-be Check-In***

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry, I forgot to C&P the list before the board changed over.  If you'd like to be on the list please respond below with your EDD and if you are having a boy/girl (if you know).

Also, there were some great QOTW ideas posted last week and I don't have them either.  Thanks to those who posted those ideas and I hope you won't mind posting them again.

QOTW:

1) Do you know what type of bottles you will use?  How will you/did you decide?

2) Any other updates or news?

{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Central Pa Moms-to-be Check-In***

• I am Kate, 27, expecting a boy on January 22nd.

1. I am not sure what kind of bottles I will use yet. I registered for a few different types and am going to see which ones work best with my son. I also am planning to BF.

2. I have my glucose test this Saturday and an appointment on Tuesday. I guess I will be having less time between appointments now. I know you start going every week around 36 weeks. Will I start going every two weeks at 30 weeks? Does anyone know?  

• please add me - EDD 4.10.09! Don't know if we're having a boy or girl yet:)

1. Bottles - we used the playtex dropins for Amelia, but I'm thinking of switching to all glass bottles for #2.

2. Nothing baby related:)  

• Loading the player...
  • My edd us April 8, 2009.

I don't know what kind of bottles yet.  My sister has 3 kids so I'll probably ask her advise.

I have an internal u/s on Monday and am hoping to find out the sex a little earlier than my BIG u/s appt which is on the 13th. 

• I'm Emily and my EDD is 4/20/08.

1. I have not decided on bottles, but am interested in something with liners. I also haven't started looking into breast pumps, so I could be way off with this one, but for some reason I was thinking that some bottles go with certain pumps? I don't know if that's true, but if it is, it could influence my decision. I probably won't start looking in to all of these things until after my 20 week u/s which is when I will begin registering.

2. Nothing new, still feeling good!

• Felicia, 31, EDD 2/18/08, it's a suprise!

1.  I don't know what type of bottles I'm going to use yet.  I registerd for some Avent bottles, since that's the breast pump I have, and I know they'll fit that. I figure when we're ready to try bottles, a buy a few others if the Avent bottles don't work.

2.  I can feel much more movement, but I'm becoming paranoid.  With this being my first, there's just so much I just don't know about what feelings, etc are normal. 

• Can you add me to the list of Expecting mommys...I am Gretchen Due May 25th with #2!!!

1. I used and will use again Born Free.  They are a little on the pricey side, but after much trial and error they are the only bottles that DS would take when he had to.  Which was rare because I breastfeed for a year, but he REALLY liked those bottles the best! And they are BPA free!

2. No big news! Had my first U/S last Friday and everything looked great!

• Sharon, EDD 12/20/08, baby #2, girl

1.  We used Advent with Sierra I think I am just going to use them again....I know they aren't BPA free, but it seems wasteful to have to buy new and Sierra used them and she turned out fine. 

2.  I passed my one hour GD test...other than that nothing exciting. 

• 1.  We registered for a Born Free set.  I thought about the ones with drop in liners but I worry about all that plastic waste ... especially since we'll be using disposable diapers, esp at first.  I've heard good things about Avent, Playtex Vent Aire, and Dr. Browns so we're open to other options. 

2.  My first shower is tomorrow!  I'm really excited to see friends together.  I have my 1hr glucose test on Monday morning.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! Please add me to the list. My name is Maggie and my EDD is January 13. We're having a boy.

1. Playtex Drop-ins. I wanted something that was easy to clean.

2. DH and I finally finished the nursery last weekend! So excited! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"