Pittsburgh Babies

Introduction!

Hello all!!!  I am 27 and live outside of Pittsburgh, PA with my DH and 3 puppies!

I just got my BFP on Thursday!  

I am trying to decide on an OB-GYN and I am not sure how to pick on from my insurances database.  Do you have any suggestions for a hospital or ob-gyn south of pittsburgh?

Thanks so much!!!!   

Re: Introduction!

• Congrats!  I'm no help with the OB because I live in Monroeville, east of the city.  Ha. But I am getting ready to have my 2nd...will be delivering at Magee Women's Hospital.  I had a good experience my first time!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see Dr. Daniel Lattanzi who is part of Greater Pittsburgh OB/GYN.  He has been awesome!  His office is located off of Bower Hill Road across the street from St. Clair Hospital.  He delivers at Mercy Hospital though! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use UPMC Women's Care Associates in Bethel Park. They deliver at Magee. Everything's been great so far!
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I would say shop around. There is nothing wrong with that. Figure out what type of birth you would like to have. Ask your doctor specific questions. What is there c section rate? Episiotomy rate? How late will they let you go over due before induction?

There is nothing wrong with having two apt's somewhere and then deciding you don't click well. I changed care providers at 25 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"