Parenting after 35

Superbowl

I wanted to pop in and say a quick hi, I imagine Superbowl will have this place looking like a ghost town. Here's my take on Superbowl:

Re: Superbowl

• Yes

can't care about a 100% yankee bowl.  My yankee DH on the other hand is rooting for the Giants. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • We usually watch Puppy Bowl! 

If you haven't seen it, check out Animal Planet now (5:30 est) for some insane cuteness. New this year is the Piggy Pep Squad.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Yeah Bumping during the game, watching during the commercialsStick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hear ya!!  As a fellow Canuck I just can't get into it.  I have really tried since we have a big college team here as well, so it is pretty football crazy here!

My DH is originally British so he is a huge soccer fan and not really into american football either.  We have it on, but it is more to watch the commercials!

• I am actually a Giants fan... not a happy one right now (currently losing). So I enjoy it.

And the Puppy Bowl. Puppies are cute.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imagejigglyjelloo:

I hear ya!!  As a fellow Canuck I just can't get into it.  I have really tried since we have a big college team here as well, so it is pretty football crazy here!

My DH is originally British so he is a huge soccer fan and not really into american football either.  We have it on, but it is more to watch the commercials!

It doesn't move fast enough to watch. Give me a Stanley Cup final over the Superbowl. I'm going to catch the highlights of the commercials later. Oh - or anytime ManU is playing. DH is formally a Brit too....good ole' Yorkshire boy.

I think I would have been more interested in the tailgate parties, I hear they're fun.

• We never have a chance to go to any tailgate parties....we never have anyone to watch LO and I don't really want to drag her out to that sort of environment....especially when it can be pretty stinkin' hot out here!!  (for the college games) 

The Stanley Cup it the best, I used to watch hockey pretty much every night (and played usually 2-3 times a week) and I have not played since I moved here, and rarely get to watch a game.  I can't wait till the playoffs because then I get to see all the games.  I do miss having a bunch of friends to go out to a pub or have over to watch the game.

My DH is an Arsenal fan...born and raised in North London!  Funny enough he and my BIL grew up in London about 3 miles from each other.  My BIL has some relatives with the same last name as us, so they may possibly be related!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"