TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

perhaps it's the hormones

so after suffering a horrible pregnancy loss about a year ago we are preparing IUI#5 on Monday. I'm losing hope that this will happen for us..I've been sad all day i feel like what's the use..then I found out a friend of mine lost her baby at 5 mos.

Is it the Bravelle making me feel this way? What do you do to relax during this time since a glass of wine is out.

The key to life is to enjoy the journey IUI#1 & #3=BFN (2010) IUI #2=c/p (2010) IUI#4-BFP,but ruled ectopic(2011) IUI#5: Feb 2012 (clomid, bravelle & ovidrel)

Re: perhaps it's the hormones

• Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling so down. If I may suggest going for a long walk...that sometimes helps me clear my head and sometimes I even have a good cry while walking. By the time I get back, I feel a little better. I see that you're on Long Island...the weather is nice enough for a good walk. Best of luck on your IUI.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagewickedsugar:
    I'm sorry for your loss, but umm who are you ? I don't think we have seen an intro from you...

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagewickedsugar:
    I'm sorry for your loss, but umm who are you ? I don't think we have seen an intro from you...

This. ^^^

6+ is a group of close-knit women, many of whom have been posting on TTCAL much longer than just the 6 months that is asked of you before moving over here.  Many people see the 6+ and think 'Hey I've been TTCAL for 6+ months' but this group is for women who have been giving support to the other board, TTCAL, for 6+ months.  HTH

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

wow! ok so I won't post ever again over here because I failed to give an intro. thanks for the support ladies..as an fyi my friend that lost her baby never posted over on the nest and after this post...I doubt i'd tell her about this board....since you asked here's a bit about me

I'm in my mid 30's, I'm a VP at a co in NY completed my masters at columbia, been married for 8 years, no pets or kids, volunteer with AKA.. 

why did a few of you need to be so rude

The key to life is to enjoy the journey IUI#1 & #3=BFN (2010) IUI #2=c/p (2010) IUI#4-BFP,but ruled ectopic(2011) IUI#5: Feb 2012 (clomid, bravelle & ovidrel)
  • Options
    imageDivaNerd:

wow! ok so I won't post ever again over here because I failed to give an intro. thanks for the support ladies..as an fyi my friend that lost her baby never posted over on the nest and after this post...I doubt i'd tell her about this board....since you asked here's a bit about me

I'm in my mid 30's, I'm a VP at a co in NY completed my masters at columbia, been married for 8 years, no pets or kids, volunteer with AKA.. 

Why did you neglect to read the board description before posting?  Perhaps the ladies were "rude" because you were rude first by posting here.

P.S. It really bothers me that someone who supposedly has a masters from Columbia and is a company VP doesn't know how to use proper capitalization or punctuation. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    imageDivaNerd:

I provided a quite nice response. Thank you for acknowledging it.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemork:
    imageDivaNerd:

Why did you neglect to read the board description before posting?  Perhaps the ladies were "rude" because you were rude first by posting here.

P.S. It really bothers me that someone who supposedly has a masters from Columbia and is a company VP doesn't know how to use proper capitalization or punctuation. 

I have to agree with this as well.  

Also, I was not rude I just explained to you why this board is not a good fit- for you yet.  We don't know you.  All the other ladies here know each other and have for at least 6 months, most of us going on a year+

Nobody said you weren't welcome, it was only suggested that this board may not be best fit and TTCAL would be. 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"