Cincinnati Babies
Options

pinkylu

if i weren't pregnant, i think i would be pms-ing this week for sure!

i just re-read my post to your post about grandparents and it does sound like i'm retaliating directly at your post.  i didn't mean to do that at all, so i'm sorry for that.  honestly, i'm just feeling sensitive about the whole grandparent situation b/c when we announced the news of our new addition, mil was very hurtful about it.  it was no suprise, but you know how you try to pretend things are different than they really are and hope for the best and then you just end up getting hurt again?   that's often how things go for my dh and it's just hard to see someone you love get hurt over and over.  anyway, i'm rambling, i just wanted to give a little explaination for my response and say that it honestly had nothing to do with your post and i'm sorry for coming off the way that i did.  again, you did make a very good point.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: pinkylu

• Options

Hey, don't worry about it.  I understand where you are coming from.  I think I have also been extra sensitive with Adah's first Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.  I definitely understand what you mean when you say it's hard to watch someone you love get hurt over and over.  I don't want Adah to ever be affected by the tense situation with my father. 

I'm really sorry that your situation with you mil isn't better.  The funny thing is, if my mil were still here, I'm sure I would be complaining about her all the time!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"