2nd Trimester
Options

Can't decide on nursery theme!!

We are having a baby girl, but I can't seem to decide on a nursery theme.
I like the baby jungle theme with a yellow wall but I also like the classic chic white with some animals and some color accents.

[Poll]

Re: Can't decide on nursery theme!!

• Options
    I voted classic white, it is a little different and easier to interchange decor as needed. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted classic white.  Jungle themes to me always seem more boyish.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gray is nice too.  I think I may do a gray theme and you can incorporate pink or purple. and when you have # 2 (if you plan on this) switch out the pink if you have a boy.
    lolololo
  • Options
    I voted classic white.  My entire house is pretty neutral toned - almost all white though.  I love the way it looks.  We didn't really do a "theme" in DD's room either.  It has pale grey walls, white furniture, white iron crib and then we did really pale pink linen bedding. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I chose classic white because I have noticed that jungle themes are kinda everywhere these days. 
    Photobucket
    pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I voted for the classic white, I feel like it can be pretty and girly without much effort. And I feel a jungle theme is little more boyish ( a little wild lol), just my opinion. The classic white is calm. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue but my husband loves the jungle theme. I want to do a simple pink room but the theme we found that we liked most is Jacana by CoCaLo. But, it's more purple and I think pink is more girly. Decisions are hard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"