Upstate NY Babies
Options

Live to Bounce-Driver's Village

We went there for the first time today(a good friend lives right around the corner, so she met us there with her almost 3 year old).  M wasn't sure about it at first. He was fascinated/mesmerized by the lights and balloons. After 20 minutes, he LOVED it. Did I mention we only paid for a half hour and had lunch plans. Next time, we will pay for the whole hour and a half. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Live to Bounce-Driver's Village

• Options
    It is a lot of fun there!  An hour is usually our limit :), and there are a lot of great places for lunch right close to there.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We love it too!  L was scared the first time, but now he's all about bounce houses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go all the time.  An hour is about the right amount.  I was actually there yesterday  with Tyler from 10-11am.

Also, February's secret password is 'hippopotamus'. The children must say the word upon entry to receive either $1 off admission or a small slushie! Only our Facebook fans know about this special.

• Options
    imageTinyPinkBug:

We go all the time.  An hour is about the right amount.  I was actually there yesterday  with Tyler from 10-11am.

Also, February's secret password is 'hippopotamus'. The children must say the word upon entry to receive either $1 off admission or a small slushie! Only our Facebook fans know about this special.

My friend told me about that,s o we did save some money:)

I think we may go once every few weeks, since it is about a half hour drive for me. I am jealous of my friend, who lives right down the road from there.

We went to Moe's for lunch, since DS can be loud if he wants to be.

• Options
    Since they are super close in age, let me know the next time you go, ben and I will meet you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagejessica6283:
    Since they are super close in age, let me know the next time you go, ben and I will meet you!

Sounds like fun! I will let you know next time we go:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"