Upstate NY Babies
Options

S/O taking out LOs

My cousin and her son are coming from buffalo to stay with us this weekend bc her son is in a hockey tournament out here. He has a game tomorrow morning and we would love to all go and see him play. I'm nervous about taking c since she's so little but if we don't take her then one of us would have to stay home. Wwyd? Take her or not? 

Re: S/O taking out LOs

• Options
    Yes, absolutely take her. Do you use a bundle me on the carseat or some kind of cover? I would or I could cover her mostly with a large blanket to keep her away from curious touching hands ::cough cough old people:: I took the twins out ASAP but I bundled them up so all you could see was their little faces.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would go, but have a "get away plan" if it is needed. So if C is having a tough time being there, then you can go but if she is just sleeping, you can hang out. But this is from someone who took their first trip Roch-Buff solo with DD at exactly 2 weeks PP, so I guess I tend to be less conservative on the whole "staying in with baby" scale.
    image        image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd take her, it would probably do you all some good to get out for a fun event. Just make sure she's covered and warm. Enjoy the game!
  • Options
    I would go & take her! Never to early to create a hockey fan ;)
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    I would take her out. I was out 3 days after I delivered. 
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"