Upstate NY Babies
Options

FFFC... anyone, anyone??

Anyone do anything naughty/confession-worthy this week?
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC... anyone, anyone??

• Options

This is a spin off of yesterday's post, Telyco- I bought your tea you recommended but I'm petrified to drink it...

My related FFFC is that despite living together for 7 year I will NOT go #2 when DH is home. I guess I'm immature and super grossed out by poop in general (not baby poop). Even when we travel, I make an excuse to use the vending machine or something and I will go in a hallway bathroom or lobby bathroom super early in the morning.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Since I only see DH on the weekends and since it's winter, I've completely stopped shaving my legs during the week.  By the time Friday rolls around, I'm practically a sasquatch. 
    Bianca image.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had my GBS test yesterday and couldn't be bothered to shave my legs (I haven't done so in weeks) even though it was a no-pants appointment. I am gross and I don't care.

Also, she somehow "checked" while down there and said that baby is definitely head down. I told this to my mom and she said, well maybe she was doing an internal. I never had an internal with Cso I'm not sure, but I certainly hope that my downstairs is not so cavernous that I wouldn't be able to tell if she was doing one, as my mother implied.

image        image
  • Options
    Oh yea...and I bought a box of Little Debbie rice krispy treats yesterday and I'm pretty sure I've eaten FOUR of them today.  :(
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    if I wasn't waiting on my Dr's office to call me back, I'd totally be taking a nap right now. I'm so frusterated with Ben waking up in the middle of the night. He goes back to sleep, but its still frusterating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so stressed out lately. Thomas is in some hellish phase where he doesn't want to be put down when he's sleeping. If you put him down, he sleeps 30-45 minutes max before waking up. It's really exhausting, and DH and I have no down time whatsoever because of it. Somehow I'm supposed to pack our house up and move cross country with a baby who won't sleep and doesn't like to be put down. I'm so stressed all I can think about is getting in my car and driving away from everyone for hours and hours and spending a week (or a month) all by myself. I feel awful for thinking that way. Instead of actually doing that, I will go to Wegmans this afternoon and bake a cake later and eat about half of it in one sitting.
  • Options
    Ds has slept great the last couple night. I'm still telling dh he is up every 2 hours though bc I want him to still get up with dd in the morning so I can still sleep if ds is asleep.
  • Options
    On the weekends we turn Sesame Street on for Abby to watch in our bed so we can get a little more sleep.  It buys us at least one more hour.  Sometimes we also turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  She thinks its great to watch TV in our bed. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Speaking of poop - dd is pooping her pants right now. But I am letting her finish... She hasn't pooped in a week and keeps telling us she has to go but then sits on the potty and cries. I have been pumping her full of fruit and have even been giving her apple juice. I was all ready to pick up miralax next time we grocery shop. So I'm just sitting here watching her poop her pants bc I don't want her to stop if I put her on the potty like what's happened the last few days.
  • Options

MIL is pushing/encouraging us to take the kids to Disney in the next month or so.  We really shouldn't spend the money so DH is resisting, plus he hates Disney.  But I keep stringing MIL along on the idea with an invitation to go.  The truth is, I only want her to go so she can help watch the kids and possibly be able to go out with DH (kidfree) a few times while we are there, maybe see the Blue Man group.  And in small hopes that she will offer up more than her fair share of $$ for the trip.

• Options
    imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:

This is a spin off of yesterday's post, Telyco- I bought your tea you recommended but I'm petrified to drink it...

My related FFFC is that despite living together for 7 year I will NOT go #2 when DH is home. I guess I'm immature and super grossed out by poop in general (not baby poop). Even when we travel, I make an excuse to use the vending machine or something and I will go in a hallway bathroom or lobby bathroom super early in the morning.

LOL This was totally me, until my worst nightmare happened! DH (then bf) took me to Paris for my valentines day/bday present one year, and I as soon as we set foot in to hotel, I got the WORST stomach bug. Like by the time I realized I had to go #2, it was almost too late. All day, all night. So all the mystery was lost. I had a feeling he was going to propose to me when we were there, but after the first few days of constant potty emergencies, I was convinced he had changed his mind. Leave it to him to propose on day 5 of a 7 day trip! So I guess I didn't scare him off completely :-) 

• Options

Oh yeah, my FFFC...

A has had the sleeping habits of a teenager lately. She won't fall asleep until 11-11:30ish, and she sleeps until 10-10:30am.  We put her to bed long before 11, but she just plays around in her crib until she finally passes out. I have absolutely no intention of trying to change this either. It's nice to sleep in since I'm up every 2 hrs during the night with J.

• Options

We have an insanely busy day planned tomorrow- 2 birthday parties, Charlie has hockey practice & friends are coming over to watch the hockey game at night. Plus I need to bake cookies/prep food for a superbowl party we are going to on Sunday.

I have had at least 5 dreams over the course of this pregnancy that I am going to go into labor on Feb. 4th.

Even though I am not "ready" for this pregnancy to be over, and I feel no where near going into labor, I almost hope my dreams come true because I think labor would be more relaxing than all of our plans tomorrow. After E's party though, of course. I don't want to miss that ;) 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options

imagejnk062602:
    Speaking of poop - dd is pooping her pants right now. But I am letting her finish... She hasn't pooped in a week and keeps telling us she has to go but then sits on the potty and cries. I have been pumping her full of fruit and have even been giving her apple juice. I was all ready to pick up miralax next time we grocery shop. So I'm just sitting here watching her poop her pants bc I don't want her to stop if I put her on the potty like what's happened the last few days.

Well it worked out ok and hopefully we won't be on supernanny with a kindergarten we that poops her pants! She pooped once in her pants and then twice on the potty. I'm just glad she got it out. The only bad part was when I was dumping the poop in the toilet and her undies fell in also. I briefly considered just flushing them down too but decided a plumber bill would pis me off so I didn't.

• Options

I tried to bribe DH to tell his parents they couldn't come over this weekend. I'm getting to that cranky point of pregnancy and the thought of his mother make me want to punch something. 

Needless to say it hasn't worked and I may have to find something to do at a convenient time this weekend.  

Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And to be totally inappropriate I just called to check his voicemail to see if they called. They did and my comment went something like this "f***". Nice right!?! Lol
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"