Upstate NY Babies
Options

AW! (maybe tmi)

So I told you guys DH got the big "V" in September. Well, part of the process is bringing in a "sample" 1 month after and 3 months after. DH was dragging his feet, dragging his feet, making excuses... now last week- FIVE months after his V, AF was no-where to be found. I was literally ready to have a nervous breakdown, thinking of all the horror stories of oopsies after a V. AF came yesterday 4 days late so I pretty much demanded DH do "the sample" that night and I just dropped it off yesterday.

The Dr just called and the sample was 100% clean or as DH put it "no wigglies". Thank you God.

I do miss being pregnant somedays but I definitely have that hands full, 100% complete family feeling.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW! (maybe tmi)

• Options

LOL @ no wigglies!

That would have been very scary!  I just got my first AF after having Audrey and my tubal done.  I still worry that it wasn't effective and probably will for a while.  I wish there was some way to test the effectiveness of it.

I agree about the 100% complete family feeling, it's nice isn't it?

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    imageTinaL99:

I agree about the 100% complete family feeling, it's nice isn't it?

I really did think it was a myth. Up until the twins were like 3 months, I never got it. I had those negative, "omg I could never do this again" but then something switched. Once they started to develop their personalities I saw that I had everything I could ever want. When I take a deep breath and really reflect the 3 of them are the perfect combination. 

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Great news!

I always wanted 3 kids, but the older mine get, the more I feel "complete" as well.  Plus DD is and has always been a huge handful.

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Haha, DH would die if we got pregnant after his V.  I'm actually surprised he hasn't scheduled it yet since he talks about it all the time.  But then again, I make his appointments for everything else, so maybe he is waiting for me to do it for him.
  • Options
    imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:

The Dr just called and the sample was 100% clean or as DH put it "no wigglies". 

I do miss being pregnant somedays but I definitely have that hands full, 100% complete family feeling.

This made me laugh!  And the 2nd part is what i'm struggling with.  Right up until A was born and the first few weeks after I always said I was done, but DH wants one more.  But lately I have that nagging feeling that I might like one more. 

• Options
    Woohoo for no wigglies! I'm sure the late AF was not fun to deal with, but at least it motivated him to get the testing done so that you know for sure now.
  • Options

I don't think I will ever FEEL done..I love being pg. It the only time since I was 13 that I loved my body and didn't have to suck it in haha!

Yay for shooting blanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"