Upstate NY Babies
Options

A health WWYD.

DH and I are TTC #2. We've been through a trying time on this round. ANYWAY. I've had cramping in one consistent spot for the last month and a half, I can pinpoint the spot, it's like a nagging, achy steady cramping. Has anyone experienced this before? Do i call my Dr, and say I'm having cramping? She knows about our trouble. But I don't know if they'd be able to do anything for me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: A health WWYD.

• Options
    It would probably be best to see your doctor. She would be able to diagnose the pain and give you a possible course of action if whatever it is happens to be interfering with your fertility. Hope it's something simple, so at the very least, your pain goes away. Good luck to you and DH.
  • Options

imagewendyj:
    It would probably be best to see your doctor. She would be able to diagnose the pain and give you a possible course of action if whatever it is happens to be interfering with your fertility. Hope it's something simple, so at the very least, your pain goes away. Good luck to you and DH.

I second what Wendy wrote.  Especially since it's been going on a little while, not just for a few days. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegoosh24:

imagewendyj:

I second what Wendy wrote.  Especially since it's been going on a little while, not just for a few days. 

^^Smart ladies!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    imageTinaL99:
    imagegoosh24:

imagewendyj:

^^Smart ladies!

Yes

And good luck, I hope you get pregnant soon!

• Options
    imagejnk062602:
    imageTinaL99:
    imagegoosh24:

imagewendyj:

^^Smart ladies!

Yes

And good luck, I hope you get pregnant soon!

All of this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"