Upstate NY Babies
Options

HLG-related. I PPH my son.

I'm frustrated b/c the scale won't budge this week. I was doing "ripped in 30" just now and Justin called me b/c he had to pee. I'm wearing a sports bra and capris, when I walked in his room he goes, "mommy? You look little"  I hugged him for like 3 minutes nonstop. I think he was confused.
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: HLG-related. I PPH my son.

• Options
    Awww....I pph that too!  How cute!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Haha! Awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aww..super cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thats awesome!! And for the record, when I saw you last week, I thought you looked FANTASTIC.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    That's so sweet! Plus, kids are known for telling the truth, they don't know how to lie to make us feel better (yet) so it MUST be true!
  • Options
    awwwww!
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    Too cute.....boys are just awesome to their moms! I bet you do look awesome though! =)
  • Options

sounds like you have been doing an awesome job! with all the working out you are doing you have probably gained a bunch of muscle, so that is why the scale is stuck.

Justin is too cute. Sometimes kids can just say the right things. Since they are so brutally honest you know that he really meant it! 

And- I think you need to post a progress pic. I know you were one of the brave few who posted a before pic. You should take one today so we can see a side-by-side comparison. I bet you do look little! ;) 

• Options
    imageNikCole:

sounds like you have been doing an awesome job! with all the working out you are doing you have probably gained a bunch of muscle, so that is why the scale is stuck.

Justin is too cute. Sometimes kids can just say the right things. Since they are so brutally honest you know that he really meant it! 

And- I think you need to post a progress pic. I know you were one of the brave few who posted a before pic. You should take one today so we can see a side-by-side comparison. I bet you do look little! ;) 

It's funny I did take a progress pic on 2/1, exactly 1 months later. I swear on my life- it looks exactly the same. Not the motivation I hoped for.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What a sweet boy!
  • Options
    That's awesome!!  Way to make momma feel good, Justin :)
  • Options
    PICTURE! PICTURE! PICTURE!  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"