Upstate NY Babies
Options

goosh

Who took your siggy?  I LOVE IT!  She looks just like J.

Re: goosh

• Options
    Aw thanks, you have a good eye with photography so it must be a good one :) I love it but it makes me a little sad too because she looks so grown up in it.  I wasn't sure about putting my belly out there for the world to see.  I'm still deciding if I'll post it on FB.  A local photographer named Jennifer took it.  She actually took some maternity shots when I was pregnant with J and some newborn shots too, to build up a portfolio.  We've stayed in touch on FB and her son just turned one and I told her if she was looking for anyone maternity wise, she knew who to contact :)   It was nice because she came to my house, which definitely helped with Jules.  I'm not sure how many shots she was able to get but I should get the CD next week, if there's more that I love (hopefully!) I'll post or PM you some. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Put it on FB!  You look tiny!  That's awesome that you found someone local that you like.  I personally feel that pictures like this always looks better when you're in your own environment, and it helps to keep the sibling comfortable and more open to taking pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"