Canada Babies

Roll call & GTKY!

Hey ladies, Who's out there?

Lets get some discussion going...where is everyone in their TTC, pg, etc. life? 

I am currently TTC #1, with PCOS, on cycle 2 of Femara, trying to ovulate. I am currently seeing an OB/GYN and while I know its not recommended on 3T and TTGP, I am only being monitored via 7dpo blood work. Has anyone had any experience with monitoring while taking oral fertility meds? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll call & GTKY!

• Woot woot!!

I will make this board a regular daily visit now :)

DH and I are TTC #1, officially on cycle 4 but not preventing for 6 cycles now. Currently on CD 11 and hoping to O in about a week give or take. I was on BCP for 10 years, 5 years ago I got KU while on a low dose BCP (I had switched BCP because I got free samples) that ended in MC, so of course when I actually stopped BCP I figured I would get KU by DH just looking at me! aaannnndddd of course thats not happened, its been frustrating but right now I feel great because Im on a new cycle and a week away from O. FX!

Amanda - I don't know ANYTHING and fertility meds, Im really still new to all of this, I try to learn by creeping around and reading blogs. GL to you and I look forward to chatiing/discussing more often on here :)

• hi Ladies!

29, married since Aug 2011 but with DH for 9 years now.  i have been on BC since i was 18, and just went off in the middle on January.  we are TTC #1, and decided we would "pull the goalie" and see what happens now.  So i am not charting or temping or any of theose other things i read about...perhaps i should be, but i think i will just wait and see what happens over the next few months.  we officially decided not to tell anyone we were TTC, simply to avoid any pressure...so needless to say, the bump has been agreat for reading and sharing things you cant in real life!  we will see how this goes.... :)

PS. Anyone ese read the "hey girl" post over on TTGP?  i was LOLing at my desk here at work *giggle*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies!! I had no idea this board was here, will def. make an effort to swing by often.

me: 27, married Oct 11. TTC#1. Was on BC for 10 years, off since April, still not having a normal cycle (today is day 128 sans period) have my first doc appt on monday finally! Weve only been seriously trying since Oct but since my last period was Sept 27th its kinda difficult to try.

Looking forward to getting to know some local girlies =)

• Hello from the east coast!

I'm on cycle #3 of trying for #2! DD is 19 months (16 months) and was born at 26 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP. And I may or may not have Anti Thromblin III... waiting for follow up b/w to come back clear! Looking at a daily heparin shot as soon as I get my BFP.

Hopefully this board will pick up in action now! It was always slow when I was pregnant with DD!

Oh, and I'm LOVING the hey girl post!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Love "Hey Girl" posts! makes me smile when I come across one on Pintrest

Ryan = Canadian! :)

• Hey everyone, I'm in the GTA and we are on cycle 2 of ttc.  Great to have a local board now! (saw the post on TTGP).
    TTC #1 since Jan 2012
    IVF March/April 2013
  • Hmmm, I need to check in more than occasionally!

I'm 37, DH is 38, married 15 years. We are done done done done with having anymore kids, my van can't fit anymore. I can't help with the fertility drugs, no experience with them. I've had good books on the subject, but if you're at the stage of needing the drugs, you're past the books! Stick out tongue

I work full time in accounting, DH works for a large utilities company and is a volunteer firefighter. And I'm addicted to baby gear (mmm, not addicted, just love to shop and research).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"