Upstate NY Babies
Options

Roc Clix deal

Clix is having the baby's first year package on groupon today. I bought this when it was a Facebook deal while I was pregnant. It is a good deal, especially if you stick to the deal and don't end up buying a bunch of extra prints.

Re: Roc Clix deal

• Options
    Awesome! I have been meaning to set up pics for Julia.
  • Options
    My mom just called and said she bought me the Baby's First Year package! Good thing I didn't order yet.  Do you think I can still buy the other package for myself considering the First year package was a gift? I really want to do pictures of both girls together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAshnmike528:
    My mom just called and said she bought me the Baby's First Year package! Good thing I didn't order yet.  Do you think I can still buy the other package for myself considering the First year package was a gift? I really want to do pictures of both girls together.

Ya I am sure you can - you may just have to go at a different time you know? I figure if I make the appt for the 3 pose under dd's name and then just throw Clayton in once we are there, that should work ok.

Or maybe do the3 pose in dh's name? 

• Options
    That's kinda what I was thinking. It says one per person, not family! Plus I can be like "I didn't know my mom bought me one when I got mine." Anything to avoid Trammels prices :-). BTW Clayton's birth announcement is adorable!! Are those the pictures you JUST got done? I'm impressed!  
  • Options
    Thanks! Nope, those are from the hospital!
  • Options

imagejnk062602:
    Thanks! Nope, those are from the hospital!

Haha they came in to ask about taking Julia's pics shortly after I had a postpartum hemorrhage so I pretty much snapped at the woman. Oh well lol. Maybe next time (if I get the green light to have another) dr e told me to "think long and hard about having another baby" but she is anti.c/s anyway but I will save that story for another day. Or another late night feeding lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"