Upstate NY Babies
Options

HLG (teas and tmi)

So DH wanted to do a detox of sorts. So we've been eating a lot of non processed stuff (which you should do anyway haha) and having veggie/fruit juice and teas, water etc.

Well I read about two teas:

imageandimage

And I recommend the 1st one. The second one tastes great...but um, it WORKS. I drank some on Monday night and Tuesday morning I started severely cramping while getting Evan ready for school. I basically PUSHED DH and Evan out the door so I could run to the bathroom - DH was laughing so hard at me. By Monday afternoon I still didn't know if I was going #1 or #2 and wondered if I would ever poo in solid form again. It was insane. So I DO NOT recommend this one. It is very painful :)

Re: HLG (teas and tmi)

• Options
    Man, it's quiet today. No one wants to talk about Smooth Move tea?? haha...
  • Options

Sorry- it's a pre-k.run errands day, lol.

I am totally picking some up at Wegmans later. I looove tea and the idea of dropping (no pun intended) a little extra weight

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha..just don't do it on a preK pickup / errand day.
  • Options
    On a related note- I tried that dandelion tea detox "guaranteed to make you lose 5-7lbs of water weight" ummm not so much. Granted, it's day 1 of AF but I am certainly still holding my water weight.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageTelyco:

LOL!

Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think I had a similar experience (not sure if it was that tea or not).

I take whole psyllium husks in juice.  It kind of tastes like cardboard, but after a day or so, your body gets used to the extra fiber, so you aren't running to the bathroom.  What I like about it is that I feel like my body does a better and more efficient job of digesting stuff.  For example, instead of my stomach churning and bubbling after eating a big meal, I feel less bloated and gross.

• Options

imageTelyco:

I can't see the pics here at work, so I was going to post later, but I couldn't help myself with this one. Smooth Move? Really? How can you take something like that seriously?

• Options

Haha...well it's by Traditional Medicinals (not like a fad diet thing) it's a big organic tea line. I used to buy Mother's Milk Tea from them while nursing. And this tea was very serious :)

https://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/smoothmove/products/

• Options
    Pre-pregnancy, I did a Chiro Klenz tea about once a month or every other. It umm... Worked nicely. Gentle, but when it was time to go, it was very effective.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"