Upstate NY Babies
Options

Anyone here read the Selfie blog?

Re: Anyone here read the Selfie blog?

• Options
    I've been reading it.  I only know about it b/c of posts I've seen on TB and TN.  It's fascinating in a very strange way.  I think she's quite nutty.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Um, yeah. She is quite popular in the photography world. And not in a good way. Did you see her planned coming home outfit? OMG. Someone wrote on her blog something like "now I know the answer to the age old question...what is black and white and red all over" hahahahahaha...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTelyco:
    Um, yeah. She is quite popular in the photography world. And not in a good way. Did you see her planned coming home outfit? OMG. Someone wrote on her blog something like "now I know the answer to the age old question...what is black and white and red all over" hahahahahaha...

HAHAHA That is excellent. She is so ridiculous. I mean, I am sure everything went exactly according to plan and was totally perfect, not like she would share if it didn't. I hope she steps on many Legos.

image        image
  • Options

Im in a fb group for another nest board and they rip her apart.

That chick is INSANE. I was dying over her "what to pack for the hospital" post. I'm pretty sure she is a "beard" for her weirdo ken-doll-robot-looking husband.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ok now I'm uber curious, link please!
  • Options

imageAshnmike528:

https://prebabyblog.com/

image        image
  • Options
    Ya, last post I read was the hospital bag one. All of her big perfect plans make me laugh. She has no idea what she's in for.
  • Options
    imageIrisheyes1247:

imageAshnmike528:

Oh dear god lol

Thanks for the laugh :-) 

• Options
    imageIrisheyes1247:

imageAshnmike528:

Enjoy Ash!  It's like a car crash you can't look away from.  VERY entertaining reading for those late night feedings!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:

I'm pretty sure she is a "beard" for her weirdo ken-doll-robot-looking husband. 

I have no idea what the F or who you are talking about but the above statement made me FingLOL... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She posted a pic on her FB page wearing the dress holding the baby seat. She's posed and the baby is screaming her head off. She was going to wear that dress to prove everyone wrong. Too bad she's already ignoring the baby...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageKD+BC:
    She posted a pic on her FB page wearing the dress holding the baby seat. She's posed and the baby is screaming her head off. She was going to wear that dress to prove everyone wrong. Too bad she's already ignoring the baby...
    Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"