Georgia Babies
Options

Mother Morning Out in Roswell/Alpharetta 12-17 month olds

Hi Ladies,

I am hoping someone can help me out.  I'm looking for a mother's morning out program in Roswell or Alpharetta.  The issue I am running into is that most programs start at 18 months, and my LO misses the cut off by 3 days!!  I've talked to Alpharetta UMC and Northbrook and both seem pretty firm on this cut off.  I get why, but it is frustrating that I can't get her into a program until the following year.

Any other places out there that have a 12-17 month old program?

Thanks!

Re: Mother Morning Out in Roswell/Alpharetta 12-17 month olds

• Options
    I go to St Brendan's which is located in Cumming but on the Alpharetta border.  They have a 1 year old program which one of my son's is in right now and I sent my older son.  They can't either go 2 days a week or 1 day a week. Really like the new teachers in this program this year.  I know the open house is coming up soon too!
  • Options
    Ds went to We Wonder Preschool at Midway United Methodist. It was a 12-24 mth class. He really like it and liked the teachers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my son is in the preschool / mmo program at northbrook. my older child has been there as well. we LOVE the school. the youngest is in the one day 1's program that is for 12-18 month old. You have to be walking by the start of school and the cut off date is september 5th i think- or close to it. The next class up is 18-24 month olds and that is 2 day's a week. But your child would totally be able to be in the 1 day a week class. The teachers are wonderful and i know you'd have a great experience getting to know the school before kicking off full preschool at 2.  email me at betterthandreaming AT gmail DOT com if you have any more questions! :)
  • Options
    ps. i am due with #3 right after you in early april! :)
  • Options
    Roswell First Baptist MMO on Mimosa Blvd... starts at 4 months old... GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"