Ohio Babies
Options

Nursery furniture suggestions around Columbus?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi it's my first baby and I'm having a hard time finding a crib I like for our baby that's on the way. I've tried the usual places - buybuybaby, babies r us, my own room, pottery barn, etc. I'm wondering if there are any other nursery furniture stores in driving distance of Columbus that I might not be considering? 

Or any websites that moms have had success using for nursery furniture? Thanks! 

Re: Nursery furniture suggestions around Columbus?

• Options

What kind of crib are you looking for?

I have heard of My Own Room Furniture, on 1006 Dublin Road but haven't been there. There are also several Amish furniture places in Columbus and out toward Heath and Newark you could check out. They might have a different style than you've found.

I went to babies R us, didn't see anything I liked, but when I went back online and could see it without their fancy set ups, I found one I fell in love with. It turned out I had already looked at in IRL, but it didn't strike my fancy until I saw it in a different context.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A co-worker of mine ordered her crib from Amish Originals in uptown Westerville. She is very very happy with it. I think it converts to a toddler bed too. I'm sure they're a little pricey, but I know the quality is probably the best you'll find.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Own Room is the big one for better furniture in town. You can look at furniture there like Stanley Young America and see it in person, but I would advise ordering through a Furniture discounter like Furniture Land South to save a good bit over their prices.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"