South Jersey Babies
Options

Happy February!

Can't believe January is behind us already! 

What do you have going on this month?  Do you and your H/SO do anything special for Valentine's Day?  

Is anyone due to give birth this month?  Does anyone LO have a birthday this month?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy February!

• Options
    Happy February doll!! Omg Sophia's new picture is so cute! She is such a gorgeous little girl. I almost wish I was due this month. I'm already so ready to have Mason it's ridiculous. I'm still working..not sure what we're doing for Valentine's Day. What about you and your husband? Any special plans? We've been trying to save money..but I managed to get his wedding band for v-day so that'll be his "big gift".
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options

Happy February! I was just saying this morning how I can't believe that the month flew by already!

As for my upcoming month, I'm super excited because I have my first OB appointment next Friday. I can't wait. For Valentine's Day, we usually go all out and spoil each other... but seeing as money is an important asset to be saved right now, we might just go out to dinner and get each other little things and cards. :) Still sweet.

I don't even know ANYONE with a birthday this month. :(

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We usually do dinner and cards, don't always do gifts. My H has work that week so we may do something the weekend before.

February is a busy month, we have all our baby classes and stuff scheduled.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options

Yay for February!!

We don't have much of anything going on. I'm on modified bed rest, so I definitely don't have anything going on! I need you guys to entertain me!

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

Thanks, Lauren!

We have lots of birthdays this month.  My niece and nephew have birthdays one day apart.  My H's friends are having their kids' (a 2 and 1 yr old) birthday party at the end of the month.  I also have my SIL bridal shower this month.

We don't do anything for Valentine's Day with the exception of getting take out from an Italian place local to us.

Kellers, good luck at your appointment.

Irishgrl, what classes are you taking?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HAPPY FEBRUARY!!  February began beautifully.  I attended a birth at exactly 7:30pm yesterday 2-1-12, a precious baby boy was born.  I was the doula at the birth and it was a very special and beautiful beginning to this month.
    Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
    Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey
  • Options
    imageTootermi:

Yay for February!!

We don't have much of anything going on. I'm on modified bed rest, so I definitely don't have anything going on! I need you guys to entertain me!

Then let's get this board to be more active! I check in here daily, and there is never any action. Let's make some happen!

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    imageKellersPrag:
    imageTootermi:

Yay for February!!

Then let's get this board to be more active! I check in here daily, and there is never any action. Let's make some happen!

I agree!!  

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    We're taking Baby Basics next week since my H has never even held a baby. We also are doing our hospital tour one week, breastfeeding class another, and then the one day marathon birth and whatever else class.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options

Happy February!

We have a few things going on.  Feb 1st was MIL birthday. My dad turns 50 on the 19th and we have a christening to go to that day.

I'm not quite sure what are plans are for Valentine's Day. Its kind of hard to do something when its on a Wednesday. DH will mostly likely get me a card, chocolates and flowers. I'll get him a card and chocolates too. I also get each of my kids a little bear and a small box of chocolates. (like 3 in a box) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"