1st Trimester
Options

Baby Bump

I am now at week 8 and my bump is quite a size. It looks like I am 4 - 5 months pregnant but I'm only 2. Is any of you running into the same situation? Not to mention that this is my first pregnancy. I will have my first ultrasound this Friday and I am totally excited and ecstatic to find out if I have twins ;) I'm crossing my fingers.

Re: Baby Bump

• Options
    Thank you Ambsies for the diagram. I guess you're right. I have been having a hard time going (if you know what I mean) and I'm totally suffocating. Or could be because of my thyroid disease, I'm not sure. I hope to see a real bump very soon. :)
  • Options
    This is also my first pregnancy...I thought the same thing when I was in my first trimester...It was bloat!  Your bump will come soon enough...:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the bloat.  as another bumpie said "this bloat is seriously out of control"
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
  • Options
    Definitely bloat! You will tell the difference when it's an actual bump. My actual bump is starting to show as of this weekend but I still get bloat on top of that :)
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

This is my second baby and I have a lil bump but ik its not the baby its from all this WATER!!!!! i've been drinking, which i dnt like b/c of the constant running to the bathoom.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"