Postpartum Depression
Options

Le sigh

Hi ho, hi ho, back on meds I go.....

Yea, baby blues it aint. Between the hormones, a very fussy baby, and the 3 year old, I started getting a bit bonkers. Baby is special needs right now too. Having the cleft lip and palate she has a hard time eating. I figured it out with help from the NICU staff and an awesome nurse at CHOC. But daddy cant get it figured out yet. She still crys alot when we first start feeding so he cant even attempt unless she is having a good day, moment, hour... whatever.

My 3 YO is a heaven sent child. She is great, therefore my frustration regarding her revolves around wishing I had more time for her and feeling like a bad mom because I have to send her to daddy for play time almost constantly.

Crying fits, frustration, the urge to give up and run for the hills. I decided this morning to talk to Dr when I threw the bottle across the room. Thats a baaaaad thing. At least it was just the bottle, and glory be, it didnt even spill. Somehow that was less satisfying, I really wanted to break the bottle. I figure its a good thing I see Dr now so that the urge to throw things doesnt turn to something more serious, or the crying fits turn suicidal right????

Thanks for "listening" while I vent a bit.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday

Re: Le sigh

• Options

I am so glad you talked to your doctor. At least you are diong something about it now rather than later.

Feel free to vent anytime!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's some added stress for sure.  Good for you, noticing that it was getting serious.  If it gets worse, call back!

And you are always welcome here for a bit of healthy venting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"