Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie/Lurker

Alright, so I've decided to break down and introduce myself here. I've been lurking around for a little while now, just reading posts without much to add, but I guess it can't hurt to chat with others in my position, right?

Well, my name is Elisha. My husband and I will be married for three years in April. We just starting TTC last month for our first. This is something we've been talking about since early last year, so by now we both are pretty darn excited about it. I am currently jobless, so I tend to spend my days looking up nursery ideas and other random baby stuff. It's entirely too addicting.

Anyway, I had the Mirena IUD, and when I got it removed, my midwife told me that she had seen women get pregnant as quickly as in two weeks, which I think is only making me more antsy now. I have decided that when it does happen, I want to have a natural birth, so I'll be lurking around that board as well. I'm sad to say I just found out the other day that my midwife left the clinic that I was going to, and she was the only one in town. The next closest town has a crappy hospital, so those midwives are out. Looks like I'm going to have to go with an OB. 

And since this intro has turned out way longer than I intended, I'll end it there. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Re: Newbie/Lurker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"