Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NTR-booking a trip

First, thank you to everyone who suggested places in Mexico.  I think we've picked a place...how far in advance would you book? We are planning on going May17-21. I am so excited and ant to book, but I want to make sure we get the best deal possible.  Also, who would you book through?

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NTR-booking a trip

• Options

I would book sooner rather than later.

I usually book through Expedia.

• Options

I would also book sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure where you decided to go as I missed the earlier post.  If it's a place that has a lot of timeshares, like Cabo, I strongly recommend checking out timeshare websites before booking through a hotel.

I own a timeshare at a resort in Cabo that I LOVE.  We have to reserve it almost a year in advance, and once we book it, we can't get out of it unless we rent it to others.  So - if I book it a year out and then can't go, I have to rent it online.

To book it when I rent it on a timeshare website, you'll pay about $1500 a week for a 4 star, 2 bedroom, 2 bath ocean view suite.  To book the SAME UNIT through the hotel you'll pay $3500.

To check out if a resort on a timeshare website is any good, cross check it on tripadvisor.com.

GL! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 
  • Options

So??? Where are you thinking??? :) 

I agree that I'd book it ASAP. I book all travel such as all inclusive stuff through my travel agent friend. She usually hooks it up and saves me some cash. Also I know that I don't have worry about the fine print, like getting transportation from air port to hotel and back.  

• Options
    Are you going on the Caribbean side- Cancun area?  I always book Caribbean vacations through cheapcaribbean.com.  Awesome site.  If you do not like times for flights you can use an option to see other flights.  It is a great side that gives huge discounts.  For example, I booked a 5 night trip that was over $3000 for 2 on all the other sites, and got it here for $2400.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"