Trying to Get Pregnant

Why oh why did I test tonight?

BFN. After a temp jump this morning I decided to go out after work and get some FRERs and test. No such luck. Now I'm torn as to what to do tomorrow if my temps stay up. What would TTGP do? Test or wait it out?

Me (26) Him (27)
Dx PCOS November 2010
21 cycles TTC
HSG April 2015 - all clear!
May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN

Re: Why oh why did I test tonight?

• I can't answer why you temped tonight.

I would wait it out. There's a sure way to know that you're not KU and that's the arrival of AF. Wait until at least after AF should have arrived

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wait until AF is a few days late...her arrival is never as bad as seeing that BFN!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait it out !
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • I would wait a few days and test again if your temps stay up.
  • With that temp jump, most would have had the same reaction.  I'd wait a few more days, just to see what the temps do and give it more time to hopefully show up!  GL!
  • I should tell you to wait it out, but honestly, if I had a temp spike like that at 10 DPO, I'd test too.  I would probably have tested with FMU.  However, I love to POAS, and BFN's don't upset me because I never really expect the BFP.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Wait it out...my OBGYN said temping has so many variables so you never know why you might of gotten that spike, hopefully its for the right reason though :)

My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Wait it out. I was so tempted to test today with Mrs. Fobeyfobes 10dpo bfp. Wait until your ff test date to retest.
  • I would go to the dollar store and get some cheap tests and keep the FRER for when I see a line on the cheaper ones. 

• imageBanker&BSN:
    I would go to the dollar store and get some cheap tests and keep the FRER for when I see a line on the cheaper ones. 

This.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Stupid early BFPs up in here made me test this morning. BFN obviously. I was so proud of not testing for 5 months.  

:pouts: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"