July 2012 Moms
Options

Clicky Vote on my Bedding!

I clearly have my color scheme down, but which bedding (for a probable boy)?

Option 1:

Option 2:

[Poll]
GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: Clicky Vote on my Bedding!

• Options
    I just love option one! The shapes are too cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I love option 1, although 2 is nice too! I love that the window treatments in #1 have a lot of character.  They will carry on the pattern of the set even if you don't leave the bumper on and have to change the sheet to a solid color or something.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagealf005:
    I love option 1, although 2 is nice too! I love that the window treatments in #1 have a lot of character.  They will carry on the pattern of the set even if you don't leave the bumper on and have to change the sheet to a solid color or something.

Yeah, I like the curtains too.  But I only have one window, so which one to get? Maybe I'll get them both and switch them out.

• Options
    imagemichaela080:

imagealf005:

Yeah, I like the curtains too.  But I only have one window, so which one to get? Maybe I'll get them both and switch them out.

Do you have enough wall space around the window to do both? You could put one panel on each side and make your rod over extend the window, when the panels are open partially it would make it look like there was a bigger window there behind. Or you could use tie backs. I guess it would depend on how big the window is.  It might not work if the window is small.  If you have to choose one, I would go with the circles :) 

• Options
    I voted for option 2 because I absolutely ADORE those little elephants! So cute! Those are my colors as well...love the sage green/chocolate brown!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yikes, looks like the vote won't help you much. It is almost 50/50! I like the elephant one because...well, I like elephants. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like #1, because the teacher in me thinks that the shapes will promote more development. I love the circle drapes.
  • Options
    Well, here's my dilema. I like the first one, but I don't like the shade of green as well as the other one. I like the colors in the second one better, but I don't know if I can commit to elephants. I really don't want a themey-theme, and I wouldn't get any more elephant stuff, but I though maybe it was neutral enough not to be theme-y. And thanks a lot guys, you really have not helped me with your split voting!  Stick out tongue  Big Smile
  • Options
    We're going with a similar color scheme.  I love the elephants in option 2!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like #1!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"