October 2011 Moms
Options

Teething recommendations..

I'm pretty sure my son is starting to teeth  & he's been super fussy today! I've done everything but he still seems miserable. Is there anything I could do for him to make him feel better? He really isnt into teethers yet.
ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Teething recommendations..

• Options

I know you said he's not into teethers yet but I'll share what works for us...

My line of attack: 1) my finger or room-temp teether, 2) teether from freezer or frozen washcloths, 3) orajel (the natural kind, i'm not comfortable with benzocaine), 4) children's tylenol

It hasn't been bad/long enough to have to give him Tylenol, yet. The teethers/washcloths from the freezer usually work for a little while. I apply the orajel if he is just miserable/overtired or it hurts him to eat because it tastes horrible at first (I use less than the pea-sized amount suggested).

Good luck! Hopefully our babies' teeth will break through soon :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you! I think I'm going to try the frozen washclothes, he's always grabbing them maybe he'll like it lol. I wasn't even aware they had all natural orajel I def. will be looking into that! 
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"