Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Talk to me about your weight watcher points

Do you use your weekly points? Do you use your activity points? About how many activity points do you earn a week? I'm only nursing at night and before naps so can I skip the bfing points? 

Re: Talk to me about your weight watcher points

• Options
    imageshriekingharpy:
    Do you use your weekly points? Totally depends on how my week is going - sometimes the weeks when I use them all I lose the most :) go figure Do you use your activity points? same as previous answer About how many activity points do you earn a week? Hmmm I work out 4 times a week; running one day, zumba one night and Jillian Michaels the other 2 mornings - I'm not sure how many that is...12? I'm only nursing at night and before naps so can I skip the bfing points? You get 14 for exclusively nursing; less once they start solids. Obviously at this point, you'd probably only get 4-5 bfing points, so I'd eat a few extra points a day 

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options

Weekly points.  I use some not all.  No correlation to weight loss though.

No I do not use any activity points.  I earn any where between 18-25 a week.  I do ellipitcal 30-45 mins at medium intensity a few days a week, plus a P90X work out, Plyo, which is considered high intensity for 40 mins=7 points.  

I am not sure about the BF points.  I never did it BF.  

I weigh in this Thur.  But as of last Thur, 4 weeks, I had lost 8.2 lbs!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you use your weekly points? I try hard not to, but I usually spread them throughout the week.

Do you use your activity points? I honestly haven't figured out how to do it so I just pretend they aren't there which is probably what saves me some weeks. I don't work out a ton, we just go for 30ish minute brisk walks and if I get the gumption to do a work-out video or do the kettle bell if I get up before DS.

About how many activity points do you earn a week? Since I don't keep track I'm not 100% sure. I know how to track them but I don't know how to exchange them out towards food points.

I'm only nursing at night and before naps so can I skip the bfing points? At that point I checked off the "bf'ing and solids" box so my points went down but I still got a couple extra. I was very sad when I stopped bf'ing to lose those points, lol. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am embarrassed to say I exceed my weekly points weekly, and even though I only BF in the morning and night , I still count myself as a bf with solids . ( I've lost 7.5 lbs though in 4 weeks with 17.5 to go) so I was obviously REALLY overheating before. I just started with activity points, and I only take a brisk walk twice a week, so I count that(4 points). Once I go back to really working out, I fully intend on using activity points. I'm still trying to get a week where I don't go over.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"