April 2012 Moms
Options

Dear Unwelcomed Guest....

Dear Third Trimester Food Aversions,

You are not welcomed here.  Nobody invited you to come back.  You weren't exactly my favorite back in first trimester and I don't want you back now.  I would appreciate if you would leave just as swiftly as you showed up.  I forgot all about how to deal with you and now I'm very confused.

Thank you in advance for leaving!

Re: Dear Unwelcomed Guest....

• Options
    I am curious to know what these particular food aversions are...
  • Options

"normal" or "dinner" type foods...  things I SHOULD be eating...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks, but your wording made me lol.  What about scrambled eggs and toast?  That's my go-to comfort food, and it has a certain amount of nutritional value anyway.  I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Same here. Tonight I didn't finish my chicken sausage and baked potato... and I have no clue  what I want to eat even though DH has offered to get me something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I still have days where I can't decide what I want to eat. Sometimes I just don't feel like eating, but I am hungry. I miss being able to go awhile without food.
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one having food issues again.  A week ago I couldn't get enough of food, now I only want cereal.  
  • Options
    That sucks.  I am having major smell aversions.  Blech!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am finding that I sometimes dont really want to eat "dinner" either. Instead in the evening, I just want to eat lots of bowls of cereal, yogurts, fruits etc.

But it's not like the first tri, I mean I've still been eating dinner (just a smaller portion, then I'll have cereal/yogurt as well), but it's strange because normally I love dinner.

Hopefully it is just a phase, this baby needs her vegetables!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"