Parenting
Options

**Poof**

The Slut Cave confessions post has been deleted to protect the guilty :)
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45

Re: **Poof**

• Options
    lol...still can't stop thinking about the heart at the Franklin Institute:)  You might be my idol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awe man! I was going back for reference. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boo! What's in store for Tuesday night? Last night's confession got a lot of responses. The board was actually bumping and not dead! 
  • Options
    Aw, Tina got to you.  What a nut.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options

imageJ&A2008:

Actually, I asked Mominator to delete the post before Tina even showed up. I got a few not so nice e-mails to my blog account regarding that post.

• Options
    imagewarriormomerin:

imageJ&A2008:

Actually, I asked Mominator to delete the post before Tina even showed up. I got a few not so nice e-mails to my blog account regarding that post.

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened to you :( 

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    imageMominator:
    imagewarriormomerin:

imageJ&A2008:

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened to you :( 

Eh, it happens more often than you would think. No biggie. Haters gonna hate. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imagewarriormomerin:

imageJ&A2008:

I'm so sorry.  Glad you can brush it off.  I think it's crazy anyone would give you a hard time.  They've got to be sick.

On the other hand, my first thought would be that it was Tina.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"