August 2012 Moms
Options

Holy G-String Batgirl..

My DH has been amazing and don't get me wrong I love the man.. But If he ask's me to cuddle one more time, he will regret it. I know I am not the only one not interested in sex, But I don't even really want to be touched.

I get cranky when I don't feel good and his constant want to cuddle up to me now annoys me to no end... and then I end up feeling guilty!

Am I the only one? Am I being to hard on him...

BTW the reason for the title is because this is what he said to me when for the 8th time last night I asked him (nicely) to back off.

Where is our August dad when I need a man's opinion?

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view

Re: Holy G-String Batgirl..

• Options
    he was on earlier today, hope he has some insight.  i'm having the opposite issue.  i'm finaly starting to feel better and he got sick.  if i have one more vivid dream about it i may just cry!
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Options

imageAndreabks:
    he was on earlier today, hope he has some insight.  i'm having the opposite issue.  i'm finaly starting to feel better and he got sick.  if i have one more vivid dream about it i may just cry!

LOL. That's how I was 2 weeks ago, and then all of a sudden I am not into it... I feel bad.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya. When DH starts snuggling and rubbing on me I think "How on earth could he want sex." then I remember I am the only one feeling super crappy. I try to power through it a couple of time a week for him but if he doesn't initiate then no dice. Just a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get enough...oh how things have changed.
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • Options
    I'm normally a huge cuddler but lately I don't want to be touched. I even try to kiss DH really fast so he doesn't have to linger by me, haha I feel horrible! My stomach is still uncomfortable, especially laying on the couch, so no snuggling position is comfortable at all! Poor DH.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageDemoDoll:
    I'm normally a huge cuddler but lately I don't want to be touched. I even try to kiss DH really fast so he doesn't have to linger by me, haha I feel horrible! My stomach is still uncomfortable, especially laying on the couch, so no snuggling position is comfortable at all! Poor DH.

HAHA I do the same thing! Our kisses have turned into quick pecks. I am so glad that I am not the only one!

I was starting to feel like a weirdo.

• Options

I hate snuggling at night. My husband just wants to hold me and rest his hands on my belly and I completely understand. I LOVE when he touches my belly because I can tell how much he loves our baby. But at night my morning sickness gets bad and it makes me feel like I'm going to puke. And he doesn't seem to realize when I'm soaked in sweat because I warm up fast at night when we snuggle. I end up elbowing him in the ribs, shoving him away, or getting up to pee and pushing him far over to the other side of the bed when I get back in. I told him we needed to upgrade to a king sized bed. (we're 2 tall people in a queen...)

But I've always had a higher sex drive than him. And still do. So that helps. He still doesn't want sex as often as I do. Once a week makes me sad.

Especially because he's deploying soon and will probably get home when I'm in the 'sex not approved' phase.
    ... seriously don't know how to handle that one yet.

• Options
    imagemollyxcate:

I hate snuggling at night. My husband just wants to hold me and rest his hands on my belly and I completely understand. I LOVE when he touches my belly because I can tell how much he loves our baby. But at night my morning sickness gets bad and it makes me feel like I'm going to puke. And he doesn't seem to realize when I'm soaked in sweat because I warm up fast at night when we snuggle. I end up elbowing him in the ribs, shoving him away, or getting up to pee and pushing him far over to the other side of the bed when I get back in. I told him we needed to upgrade to a king sized bed. (we're 2 tall people in a queen...)

But I've always had a higher sex drive than him. And still do. So that helps. He still doesn't want sex as often as I do. Once a week makes me sad.

Especially because he's deploying soon and will probably get home when I'm in the 'sex not approved' phase.

I feel the same way. And DH is 6'6 and I am 5'7. We are both skinny but we are still feeling crammed in a Queen bed and when I get sweaty because he is cuddled up next to me I feel gross and sicker! Plus he sleeps with his feet on my side or he doesn't fit on the bed.

• Options

Oh my gosh! My husband was laying diagonally onto my side last night!!! I had one of those moments where I literally sat up in bed, crossed my arms, and stared down at his sleeping body with the 'you have NO idea how mad at you I am right now face' .... he should be able to feel that in his sleep.

Finally I put both hands and feet against him and shoved him to the other side of the bed. He sorta woke up, readjusted... then went back to sleep.

It doesn't help I can't sleep well lately. And I pee at least 6 times a night. 

• Options
    I punched DH in the arm a few nights ago because he wouldn't move away from me when he was sleeping...after I nudged, pushed, wiggled and tried waking to ask.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh God, I hate being touched or cuddled right now. I will admit, today is one of my better days where I don't feel as sick, but I can't be touchy feely with him at all. When he comes over to kiss me goodbye, it's just a quick peck from me. LOL I've been sleeping downstairs on the couch a lot just so I can have some space and sleep however I need to. I feel bad, it's almost a feeling like I don't like him anymore and I'm trying to get away which sooo isn't true, but I know my actions are saying differently.
  • Options
    imagemollyxcate:

Oh my gosh! My husband was laying diagonally onto my side last night!!! I had one of those moments where I literally sat up in bed, crossed my arms, and stared down at his sleeping body with the 'you have NO idea how mad at you I am right now face' .... he should be able to feel that in his sleep.

Finally I put both hands and feet against him and shoved him to the other side of the bed. He sorta woke up, readjusted... then went back to sleep.

I am always pushing him onto his own side, and of course he sleeps like a log and I am up all night!

• Options
    imagemollyxcate:

Hahahha I love this post. I pee the same amount and its hard enough falling back asleep... last night i did a similar move by sitting up and staring....when that didnt work, i slammed my hand on the bed to shut up his snoring!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Seriously, how in the crap can I be soooo exhausted and tired yet not be able to sleep??!! Some kind of sick joke if you ask me!  :-(
  • Options
    imagecherilynann:
    imagemollyxcate:

Hahahha I love this post. I pee the same amount and its hard enough falling back asleep... last night i did a similar move by sitting up and staring....when that didnt work, i slammed my hand on the bed to shut up his snoring!

I swear my DH never snored utill I got KU. Now it is like train running thru our bedroom at night!

• Options
    imagepinkpepsi:
    imagemollyxcate:

I feel the same way. And DH is 6'6 and I am 5'7. We are both skinny but we are still feeling crammed in a Queen bed and when I get sweaty because he is cuddled up next to me I feel gross and sicker! Plus he sleeps with his feet on my side or he doesn't fit on the bed.

Get a king size bed.  It will completely change how you both sleep in very positive ways!  YesYes  

We just upgraded to a king this past fall, and I have never been this comfortable in my previous pregnancies when we still had our old Queen mattress.  Though I do still have to get up to pee 5-6 times a night, and not to mention DH's snoring is comparable to a lion's roar...  Aside from those two annoyances though, I've been sleeping decent now that my nighttime nausea has decreased!

And to reply to the OP... Prior to the nausea and P4 suppositories, cuddling after sex was so wonderful.  But the past 8 weeks have been just pathetic in that department.  I just got to stop the supps last Friday, so I've finally felt more in the mood the past couple of days!  Yay!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    I feel like I could have written this!  Sometimes I just want to growl when he gets too close.  We're also feeling cramped in our queen bed; I'd kill for a king right about now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"