Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

just curious...kind of a strange question

has anybody else noticed if their boobs got smaller than they were before their m/c? my ectopic was a little over a month ago & I'm not big to start with (I wear an A cup ): ) in the short amount of time I was pg they grew to a B but now I think they've shrunk more than before! all of my bra cups are gapping. ugh. just wondering if I'm the only one who has experienced this.

TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: just curious...kind of a strange question

• Options
    Yep! It happened to me to! But that's also because I lost 6 pounds post m/c. Plus, you probably got used to your pregnancy boobs which were likely growing by the day. I miss my pregnancy boobs so much, they were great! I'm no doctor but I assume this is normal, especially if you lost a couple pounds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine have actually gotten fuller, and they hurt a lot.  For a few days it felt like I was experiencing milk let down, but now they just ache.  I'm really hoping that  it ends soon because I find that it is tricking my mind into thinking that I'm still pregnant, when I know I'm not.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine got bigger and stayed that way. You can have them if you want. :)

My regular shirts aren't fitting right (t-shirts look like they're painted on) and only the stupid maternity shirts are giving them enough room to not be so damn in your face.

imageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

Like you, my boobs are small to begin with. One of the best things about making it until the end of the first trimester was actual breasts. In fact, there were jokes among a few close friends who knew I was pregnant that I would finally have to go buy actual bras. Three days after my miscarriage, it was the first thing I noticed when I woke up that morning: They were gone. So, I feel your angst, believe me.

I would obviously be OK with having them come back. Alas, I too am smaller than I was almost four months ago.

(Now, if my belly would just follow suit, then we would be OK. Ha.)

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    Not yet, but maybe it's still early for me. Not something I'm looking forward to ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"