January 2011 Moms
Options

MMR reaction

Anyone have one yet?

JT's been super sick - and dr. thinks some of it can be the ear infection and some of it from the MMR - if that is the case, it can take up to 5 days for him to feel relief. AND it can still be longer than that.... 

Re: MMR reaction

• Options
    Awww, poor guy! Hope it's not MMR and that he's doing better pronto!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Em's one year appt is tomorrow. Aiden didn't have a reaction to any of his immunizations other than a mild fever. He did have horrible ear infections from 10-15 months when we had his adenoids removed & ear tubes placed. He spiked a temp from 100 degrees to 105.3 in less than an hour once and had me racing him to urgent care praying he didn't start seizing.

Ear infections really can make them super sick and we found that a lot of antibiotics took well over a week to make a dent in his symptoms.

I hope he feels better soon, and if not I'd take him back to pedi again and try a different antibiotic. AND don't listen to their bullshit about amoxicillan taking 2-4 weeks to work!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Joaquin has been a righteous freaking pill for the last week and I'm totally blaming the MMR.  She's also getting teeth, off her sleep schedule and probably in the middle of a growth spurt, so it's a perfect storm.  I have to stop blaming the MMR Thursday, but I'm really, really hoping it's the MMR because if not I might sell her to the circus.
  • Options

imagebroccolitree:
    Joaquin has been a righteous freaking pill for the last week and I'm totally blaming the MMR.  She's also getting teeth, off her sleep schedule and probably in the middle of a growth spurt, so it's a perfect storm.  I have to stop blaming the MMR Thursday, but I'm really, really hoping it's the MMR because if not I might sell her to the circus.

Let me know the going rate for one year olds...

just in case. Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"