Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

and... the most desirable woman of 2012 goes to...

Sofia Vergara

https://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/sofia-vergara-voted-most-desirable-woman-of-2012-17807.gallery 

...I won't disagree... I <3 her on modern family. Which by the way I am pissed hasn't been on in what seems like forever. Someone please tell me it's on this week?

Re: and... the most desirable woman of 2012 goes to...

• Options
    Love her!
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    Damn. I opened this expecting a picture of me. Maybe next year :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No surprises there, she's got an amazing body.
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options

imageali_bl-nov05:
    No surprises there, she's got an amazing body.

This. I'm in awe of her boobs. They're amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options

imaget watley:
    I can't watch Modern Family just because her voice makes me so stabby. I think she is annoying as fark. Ugh.

I think her voice is hawt

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageheckysue:

You know, I like her but she seems to have about 5% Fran Drescher in her and it just makes me not totally look at her as "desireable".  Rocking body, yes, and she's attractive.  But the biig boobs, bright lips, full makeup, loud voice...all a bit much.  She is awesomely funny though!

ETA:  And maybe it's the "funny factor".  Like Lucille Ball.  She almost exagerates everything for comic effect?

This, except I'd say 50% Fran effing Drescher.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imaget watley:
    I can't watch Modern Family just because her voice makes me so stabby. I think she is annoying as fark. Ugh.

::up dates spreadsheet::

no...! She's hilarious.

Her annoyance is half her charm. She was in an interview and asked if she knew she was as hot as she is (or something of the sort) and she said she had no clue why people liked her so much. She thinks as herself as an annoying loud mouth who looks like a cross-dresser with her exaggerated features/make up and huge boobs.

• Options
    imagechapski:

imaget watley:

::up dates spreadsheet::

no...! She's hilarious.

Her annoyance is half her charm. She was in an interview and asked if she knew she was as hot as she is (or something of the sort) and she said she had no clue why people liked her so much. She thinks as herself as an annoying loud mouth who looks like a cross-dresser with her exaggerated features/make up and huge boobs.

And now I love her more. 

Look at this delicious man-shoe.  Eat it, come on, eat it, eat the shoe!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• Options
    I do think she is pretty, and can see why men may feel this way, but in my opinion (ya, I know you didn't ask) she's just not "the most desirable" for me.  I also agree with the Fran D. thing and her voice does get to me.  The Diet Coke commercial she is in drives me nuts.  I just can think of a few others that I think should have been before her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"