1st Trimester
Options

what are you craving right now?

me? I think I could eat an entire veggie tray by myself, with a gigantic bowl or ranch of course.
image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what are you craving right now?

• Options
    My mom's homemade chowmein....mmmmmmmmmmmmm so good! AND SO WANT IT LIKE NOW!
    Been Married Since 9.23.11 to the Love of My Life! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Chart
  • Options

strawberries and I am eating them right now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

TOMATOES...day and night I crave tomatoes...

so weird!

• Options
    Spaghetti! and my mom is making it for us tonight... cant wait!
    Teagan Rae 8-21-12 born on due date/ 9 lbs 4 oz 22 in
  • Options
    Cupcakes and white cheddar popcorn!
  • Options
    Mexican food and Kettle corn so weird for me!!
  • Options
    Pizza. I ate so much pizza with DS1 and it is already starting.  We are having it for dinner tonight.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

Anything, lol! I stay hungry and tired:(

I guess this is normal?

• Options
    im so with u im hungry and tired all the time
  • Options
    Well, ever since that Arby's Roast Beef post from yesterday I've been craving Arby's SOOOO bad!!! I need me some curly fries STAT!
  • Options
    while I'm not hungry at the moment I know I'll be having ramen noodles (chicken flavoring) with sauteed onions and bell peppers for dinner.  been thinking about it all day long
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
  • Options

imageSBmomma:
    Well, ever since that Arby's Roast Beef post from yesterday I've been craving Arby's SOOOO bad!!! I need me some curly fries STAT!

I have been craving Arby's since even before that post! I haven't had it since I was a kid, so it's very strange.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pineapple and apples with fruit cream cheese dip! and a veggie tray also with lot's of ranch! and a pepsi to wash it down... I need to buy these things tomorrow lol.
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    Some of you might not know what this is..... but sour candies kind of like sour punch straws but thicker with a mexican chili/sour powder all over them!! It's a south Texas thanggggg!!! ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of milk, yogurt and I really have been wanting a warm oatmeal muffin the last few days.  I might do some baking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    Subway's Chipotle Chicken flatbread..... 
  • Options

imageMrs.Reyna2008:
    Some of you might not know what this is..... but sour candies kind of like sour punch straws but thicker with a mexican chili/sour powder all over them!! It's a south Texas thanggggg!!! ;)

I know what you're talking about!!!  My favorite were the corn ones!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"