Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Please rec your baby soap

DD has been on cetaphil per her pedi for a few months now. I just found out there are 3 parabens in it :(. She has sensitive skin so I'd like an all natural, no chemical soap for her sensitive skin. All suggestions welcome please help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Please rec your baby soap

• Options
    If you can find any of the OLD CABaby, it doesn't have sodium benzonate in it - the new stuff does. I picked up some from Target yesterday to stock up - it lasts a long time and really works well. I am so annoyed that they decided to add sodium benzonate to their products, but happy to have found some bottles of the old formula on the shelves at Target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just switched our kiddos from CA Baby (we had just run out of the old stuff) to Hugh Naturals Baby and I really like this soap. It has a good rating on Skin Deep and as a plus, it smells awesome - but the scent isn't too strong. 

https://hugonaturals.com/products/single-product/1487 (I bought mine in store at Buy Buy Baby) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Earth Mama Angel Baby, or EMAB as it's referred to on this board ;). The big reason for that is because I can order it online from a Canadian site that has free shipping. It uses Castille soap and has an orange vanilla scent. We also use their baby cream. 
  • Options

I just bought the CA baby sensitive fragrance free from Target, can someone tell me what the sodium benzonate risks are?  I'll look at Skin Deep too, just wondering if anyone can give a quick answer.  I am in the process of changing out all my cosmetics and other health/beauty products as I run out of things....

Thanks for any tips/advice on this!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Boy/Girl twins born at 36w1d via c-section Chloe Mae 6lb 2oz Chase Christopher 6lb 0oz
  • Options
    we use Dr browns liquid soap. It's the free one and we like it.
  • Options
    We all use Dr Bronner's. The 'baby mild' is scent free. I've always had sensitive skin and have had no issues with this niether has DS. It isn't tear free though, for tear free we use Koala Pals
  • Options
    Several of our friends recommended Little Twig Unscented Baby Wash - so that's what we have ready for when LO arrives.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"