November 2011 Moms
Options

ugh...such a procrastinator!

So, we got LO's announcements a few weeks ago....we still haven't sent out a single one!  Haha, I paid good money for them, so they are getting sent, dangit!  Who cares if the pictures will be a bit outdated!  Anyone else not yet gotten their announcements sent yet? Please tell me there is at least one other......lol!
Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: ugh...such a procrastinator!

• Options

Haha, better late than never!

We decided not to do announcements because Christmas was so close to her birthday.  I didn't want to pay good money to send out announcements and then send out Christmas cards directly after the announcements came out.  I figured it might be a little baby overload for our friends and family if they were so close together, but that's just me, so I decided on just doing the Christmas cards with LO on them.  Plus, I was also acting a little cheap, too! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just got mine in this week.  Her pics were taken around 3 weeks old!  Most of it is my photographer's fault, though.  I was ready to get them out asap, but it took her forever to get the announcement draft to me for review.  I am up late tonight addressing them all while the baby sleeps.  We did not send out Xmas cards, and instead, I made a New Year's Card (with our family pic) at Shutterfly to throw into the announcement envelope.  I don't feel like I'm *too* late.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"