Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Aidan's 2nd birthday is tomorrow

I'm taking tomorrow off to celebrate his birthday. Last year was awful and I sobbed almost the entire time that I was working. My mom is going to spend the night (MH was supposed to be out of town, but now isn't) and we're going to have birthday pancakes in the morning, have a picnic at the cemetery, God that sounds morbid, and then go out to dinner tomorrow night. I'm keeping Lucas at home with me tomorrow. we're going to release birthday balloons and bake cookies with blue icing to bring to my co-workers on Thursday.

I'm actually doing pretty well today. I'm, dare I say it, looking forward to celebrating his birthday.Party!!! I'm not going to be on here tomorrow, well I'll probably lurk from my phone, so I wanted to post this today.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: Aidan's 2nd birthday is tomorrow

• Options
    That sounds like a wonderful birthday and gives me so much hope.  Have a wonderful day tomorrow with your boys.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    I will be thinking of you tomorrow, it sounds like you will have a busy day. Hugs to you!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

*hugs*  It sounds perfect.  Beautiful and perfect.  And not morbid!  Sometimes you just need to be near the "flesh of the one you love" as my sister-in-law puts it (she lost her husband at 23 and she still goes up to the cemetery and lays in "her spot next to her husband" on special days ....5 years later).  You should most definitely look forward to celebrating his birthday.  After all, it's a testament to his life, no matter how short.

Happy Birthday, Aidan! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy birthday to your angel Aidan! It sounds like a beautiful day.
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate Aidan.

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options

Sounds like you have a wonderful birthday celebration for Aidan planned! And I love your picnic idea, it doesn't sound morbid at all. 

I really hope to do something fun and positive for DS's first birthday too, and I am so glad you posted this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    ((hugs)) will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Happy Birthday Aidan.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Happy birthday sweet Aidan. That sounds like a great birthday. ((hugs))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    That sounds like a great birthday. I'll be thinking of you, magdalina.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy birthday Aiden!!!  I think your day sounds amazing!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Options
    I hope you have a special day with Aidan.  {{hugs}}
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    Happy birthday Aidan! Lots of hugs for you guys. 
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, angel boy!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"