May 2012 Moms
Options

Kiss me I'm Irish - for this year at least!

LOL - anyone else going to have Irish "in them" for the first time this year?  

I'm 1/2 polish, 1/4 french, & 1/4 portuguese... DH is 1/2 lebanese and 1/2 irish...

anyone else?  LOL found this mildly entertaining!

so wait let's chat nationalities...  what will your baby "be"? 

so that means baby is 1/4 polish, 1/4 lebanese, 1/4 irish, 1/8 french, and 1/8 portuguese!  

any other interesting combinations out there?! 

Re: Kiss me I'm Irish - for this year at least!

• Options
    DH and I are both pretty WASPy. Our LO will be Scotch-English.
  • Options

I'm a little italian this year!

Hmm... I can't get it down to specific fractions because I'm too lazy but baby b is a mutt. Irish, Welsh, Italian, Swedish,  tiny bit Cherokee Indian. A few more small percentages of other things..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageredheadinlove:

I'm also a little Italian this year!! She will be Mostly German and Polish but she'll also have some English and Italian mixed in. 

• Options
    He's all English from my side.  I think mostly English and a little German from H's but I'm not 100% sure on that to tell you the truth. 
  • Options
    imageredheadinlove:

Hmm... I can't get it down to specific fractions because I'm too lazy but baby b is a mutt. Irish, Welsh, Italian, Swedish,  tiny bit Cherokee Indian. A few more small percentages of other things..

LOL I was thinking the same thing LO is a mutt!  It is too diluted to know the exact break down. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am mainly German and Irish

DH is mainly Irish and Lithuanian

So LO is mainly Irish, with German and Lithuanian thrown in

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Options

I am Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Cherokee Indian. I know...a mutt. 

My husband is German and Italian and Irish.

So our son will be a whole lot of everything =) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have italian, polish and russian in me and Dh has german so baby will have italian, polish, russian, and german.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lets see baby will be 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/8 French, and 1/8 English.  My babye is going to be a mutt lol
    loving being a mommy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Easiest combination I can come up with is lil man is creole, so basically african american, french, and indian!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I'm 1/2 Italian, 1/4 Polish, 1/8 German and 1/8 Irish (but the Irish great grandparents were Canadian by birth)

Hubby is Italian, Croatian and English. There may be other parts mixed in as well.

So baby will be 100% mutt ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Zimbabwean for the year!  DH is Zimbabwean (4th generation, english decent) and I am Canadian (1/2 scottish, other half is mix of irish, english, french and native).  People call our baby a Canabwean haha
  • Options
    Fun post!   I'm a little Greek this year!  I'm half Irish - half Spanish (baby was conceived in Ireland!)  Hubby is half Greek, German, Spanish and English.  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm half Serbian, 25% German and the rest Irish/Scottish. DH is 100% Irish. That would make LO over 50% Irish, 25% Serbian, 12.5% German and the rest Scottish. Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

All my grandparents are from different countries so I am Irish, English, Italian, and German. DH is mostly French Canadian, English, Scottish, & Native American. At this point my kids are "American". My mom ,however, says she will constantly remind them they are Italian.lol

• Options

I'm mostly German (probably more than half), with some Czech thrown in (maybe 1/4 total) and then the rest is Scots-Irish.

H is German and South Pacific Islander (his grandmother was half-Japanese, half-Chinese, and lived on Saipan until after the war.)  So H is 1/4 Asian so baby will be 1/8, and the rest will be predominantly German.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"