Two Under 2
Options

Which presented more of a challenge to you?

I'm about to give birth to #3.  I can't imagine it's going to get any easier once LO is on the outside, but I am soooooooooooooo tired of being pregnant, exhausted, clumsy, and grumpy when it comes to dealing with the kids.  So, tell me you moms of 3 or more, what period of time did you find more challenging: the last month (or so) of pregnancy and caring for 2 toddlers, or the first 3 months (or so) of life with a newborn and 2 toddlers?  I could use some pointers too! 

P.S.  Having done 2u2 once already I'm not expecting it to be a piece of cake either way, just curious which situation you preferred in hindsight. 

TIA :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Which presented more of a challenge to you?

• Options
    Honestly, it has all been pretty much equal up until this point.  I think it will be more difficult when #3 starts moving about...Though we just had our basement finished so the older 2 have a nice place to go and do their own thing...so who knows...that may be easy as well!  And for me, it really has been a piece of cake...hope you are as fortunate!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options

bless your heart...................... I'm tired just looking at your tickers!! lol

good luck!!! I pray your baby starts sleeping all night at 4 weeks!!  Mom, you will need the rest!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm curious too :) I'm so exhausted. I'm sleeping okay but I'm just so sore and sick this pregnancy it's hard to keep up. With 2u2 I found newborn + toddler to be WAY easier than pregnant + toddler so I'm hoping it's the same this time. I'm just not good at being pregnant, once I recovered from DD2's birth (which took a week, I had a quick recovery) I felt so much better than I ever did pregnant. Even with the short spurts of sleep. DD2 was an insanely mellow baby though so that helped a ton too. We'll see how DD3 is, that'll be a huge factor for how things go for sure!
    DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • Options

For me being pregnant for those last three months was the hardest, I felt so huge, I couldn't move, and I just have horrible pregnancies all around.  I much prefer when I have the "outside baby", for me I can start to feel normal again, and get back to being active with my kids.

It's also nice to be able to "take the belly off" Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    imageMammaBear81:

For me being pregnant for those last three months was the hardest, I felt so huge, I couldn't move, and I just have horrible pregnancies all around.  I much prefer when I have the "outside baby", for me I can start to feel normal again, and get back to being active with my kids.

It's also nice to be able to "take the belly off" Stick out tongue

I was hoping you'd chime in MammaBear :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Report back to me when your #3 is born. lol With 2u2, I also found it easier to have a "toddler" (though #1 didn't walkyet when #2 was born) and a newborn, than to be pg with one baby. I'm so hoping that is the case again, because I am cranky, irritable, and exhausted right now. I don't sleep well when pg, because I can't get comfy, this or that hurts, etc. I actually sleep better w/ a newborn even though the sleep is broken up. (Although w/three kids, we may never get to sleep again.....)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"