Trouble TTC
Options

AF is already here

I started to cramp this morning and just went to bathroom and found that AF showed up. Even though it sucks because it hit me in the bathroom that I'm definately not pregnant anymore it was good to see. However, my cramps are HELL-worse than a normal cycle. Our RE appointment is on the 9th so that would make me at day 10 so hoping they can do some testing then and at O date to see whats going on and we won't have to wait another cycle. If anyone has been to a RE doctor and knew the days they started blood work and testing can you please fill me in? Thanks!
Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AF is already here

• Options

Im sorry for your loss, I couldnt imagine what you are going through.

I know when I started all of my testing during a cycle it was typically on day 3-7 and then ultrasound around 12-16 and final blood work on CD21-24 to check prog.

I hope you will be able to get some answers soon!

TTC Since March 2010
    DX: Ovulation Disfunction DH:low volume, but good
    3 clomid cycles (50MG - 150 MG): No Response
    Femara (5MG) 2/2012: Weak ovulation BFN
    Femara (5MG) 3/2012: BFP!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope your RE appointment will help you find some answers.  When I went to the RE, they did bloodwork on CD 18, but I think many tests need to be done on CD 3-7.  Sending a big hug your way.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh Nikki, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I hope you can get some answers from the RE and they will come up with a good plan for you.

Basic IF b/w is done on CD3 and then 7dpo.  They will probably want to do an HSG or SHG and also an SA for your s/o just to cover everything.  I also had a 2 hr GTT done and some thyroid b/w done too.  There are some tests that do not need to be done at a specific time in your cycle depending on what they are looking for or ruling out.  GL!

TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"