TTC after 35

Gundy & Llama...

I'm chart stalking!!!

Gundy - I hate that you lost your thermometer yesterday, but your chart is looking promising for sure!!!

Llama - I'm loving your high temps too.... Let your countdown begin!!!

Re: Gundy & Llama...

• Thanks for checking in on us, Adi!

The next few days will be hard for me not to POAS every chance I get.  Temps are looking good, but trying not to get my hopes up after the rollercoaster of a day I had last month at the end of my cycle.

Now I am going to stalk on PA35.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Hi!  Thanks for stalking..   :)  I am cautiously optimistic this month because my temps are SO much higher than they ever have been.  Not sure if it makes a difference but I have never made it to the 98's before.. and since every other month has been a total FAIL I am clinging to this in the hopes that it is a good sign!  :)  Good Luck Gundy--let's do this! 
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you, Llama!  My chart is different this month, too.  And different gives me hope!  :)

How are you doing these days, Adi?

• Just wanted to wish you both luck. Different may be good in the end. Keep us posted.
    TTC #1 since 2/10 Me 38 FSH 12.9 & AMH 0.16 DH 47, low sperm count due to meds. 07/11 We have sperm! 28 million, 70% motility, morphology 1% normal. 08/14/11 1st IUI unmedicated BFN. 09/11/11 2nd IUI w/ Femara + trigger BFN 10/14/11 trigger & Final IUI 10/16/11 BFN 10/21/11 Started acupuncture and loving it! 01/21 ET one embryo 6 cell grade C. Beta 02/02. BFN. Taking a much needed break. image
  • Looking good ladies!  Yes

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• I'm doing well. Just had to kill a MAJOR bout of heartburn, but I'm enjoying being able to eat. lmao (I gave up trying to lose weight when I got the bfp, I'm concentrating on holding steady, and so far so good...I've actually lost half a pound without trying. :))
  • imageAdi:
    I'm doing well. Just had to kill a MAJOR bout of heartburn, but I'm enjoying being able to eat. lmao (I gave up trying to lose weight when I got the bfp, I'm concentrating on holding steady, and so far so good...I've actually lost half a pound without trying. :))

I am dieting right now and I keep telling myself--soon I will see that BFP and I can go back to not starving all the time!  :)  I have lost 15lbs and although I have another 20 planned--I would happily stop today!  :)

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Temp dropped some and I am feeling PMS-y today.....this might not be my month after alll.....we'll see...not out yet....
  • Don't give up til you have to Gundy! Fingers crossed for you...  :)
  • Llama - I am still liking your chart!  :)

I stopped by the dollar store on the way home last night and picked up a couple cheapie tests.  I had to cave into POAS last night - at least it only cost me a buck!  :)

• Just checking in on both of you. Glad to see you're both still in the game!
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Still stalking....

Gundy...you should've waited for FMU with the dollar store tests...

You are both still looking really good. fingers crossed!!!

• imageAdi:

Still stalking....

Gundy...you should've waited for FMU with the dollar store tests...

You are both still looking really good. fingers crossed!!!

I held out as long as I could (and waited to pee to get things a bit concentrated).  Embarrassed

I might use a cheapie tomorrow AM if I am still over the CL and no AF.

• I can't help but be a little excited with my chart but I am trying REALLY hard not to think about it.  This morning I even uncovered myself when I woke up 15 mins before the alarm was going to go off--thinking if I cool off a little my temp might not be so high and therefore I won't be fooled into thinking I am still in the running.  But it was still high.. So much for trying not to think about it.  :)
  • Gundy - sounds like a plan!

Llama... lol! stay consistent as possible... you don't want to artificially bring it down.

• Temp dropped again today.  Sitting on the CL.  Did not POAS.  Expecting AF to arrive today.  I am ok this month.  I have had a bit of a crazy month, so maybe it is best that this cycle wasn't THE cycle.  Good news for me - I leave on Friday for a girls' weekend - and I will get to have wine!
  • Aww Gundy... I'm sorry.  Glad you have a fun weekend to look forward to!  My temp dropped a little...hoping to see it go back up tomorrow.  :)
  • Llama - you are still looking good!  I leave tomorrow on a short vacation - so no stalking from me until Sunday night.  Will keep everything crossed for you that you get your birthday wish of a BFP!

I am very thankful that I have a fun weekend planned - will help me stay positive.  All of them know we are TTC and are really supportive.  It is acatully a get together with 14 girls I met on The Knot - all of us got married in April 2011.  We are coming in from all over the US and even 1 from Canada!  Crazy, I know!

• imagegundy21:

Llama - you are still looking good!  I leave tomorrow on a short vacation - so no stalking from me until Sunday night.  Will keep everything crossed for you that you get your birthday wish of a BFP!

I am very thankful that I have a fun weekend planned - will help me stay positive.  All of them know we are TTC and are really supportive.  It is acatully a get together with 14 girls I met on The Knot - all of us got married in April 2011.  We are coming in from all over the US and even 1 from Canada!  Crazy, I know!

Thanks!  I would love for that birthday wish to finally come true.  :)  

What a great trip that is going to be!  You MUST report back and tell us about all the fun you had!

• Gundy, your temp dropped, but you're still above cover.... lets see what happens tomorrow.

Llama, looking strong there still!

• My temp went down again today.. Ugh I was so hopeful.  :(  I know it is not over but it seems to be nearing the end.  :(

I see you are on CD1 Gundy.. I am so very sorry friend.  :(

• Gundy - I know you won't see this til Monday, but ((hugs)) enjoy your ladies weekend hun.

Llama - lets see what happens the next couple days with your temps. you aren't having a huge drop, so there's still hope.  I'm still stalking...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"