October 2012 Moms
Options

Just found out! *intro*

Hey everyone! We just tested positive a week ago, went to the OB last Thursday for confirmation-so excited! Won't go back to OB til Feb 23rd for first ultrasound, so a little nervous til i can hear that tiny heartbeat! But I am so so happy, and realy enjoying the early symptoms :) So far smells are a lot stronger (boo to ketchup-ick!) I seem to want to eat all day long and just want to sleep when I'm not eating! Looking forward to getting to know all of you around here and going through this together :)

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
Oct Angel Babies

Re: Just found out! *intro*

• Options
    Hello! I have very similar symptoms... eating all the time and sleeping the rest of the time. On cooked frozen food smell gross to me. Good luck and have a happy and healthy 9 months.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you, and H + H 9 mos to you too!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! My sense of smell is also stronger...when things smell yummy, I'm instantly hungry but if something stinks, ooh boy lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!! :)  My sense of smell has gotten a little stronger as well... it's actually one of my only symtoms, so I'm embracing it ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats!  I'm 5 wks as well, with my first.

I got out of the car this morning, in a busy downtown, and was almost knocked out by all the different smells.  It was crazy!

All the best!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  Like you, things are starting to smell strange to me as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"