Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Ok I deleted

but I still think my heart was in the right place and even though I disagree some of the opinions I will conform. 

But if she didn't want her story shared where others could offer support, why did she post on a public forum or have a public blog? Honestly I cried when reading her story and thought we could offer support to her in some way (I know we have other support systems set up for bumpies who have blogs and share their stories as well who are going through some hardship).

Either way it is deleted..... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok I deleted

• Options
    I think most of us could definitely tell that your heart was in the right place. Thank you for deleting it.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageTitts McGeee:
    I think most of us could definitely tell that your heart was in the right place. Thank you for deleting it.

Ditto.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageTitts McGeee:

Ditto.

I don't doubt that your heart was in the right place for one second.

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options
    imageetude de la vie:

but I still think my heart was in the right place and even though I disagree some of the opinions I will conform. 

But if she didn't want her story shared where others could offer support, why did she post on a public forum or have a public blog?

Because that board is a place without siggy pics and tickers and nosy nellies like to AW and cry at other people's tradgedy's to make them feel good about thier own lives.

Why is that hard to get? 

• Options
    imageMrDobalina:
    imageetude de la vie:

But if she didn't want her story shared where others could offer support, why did she post on a public forum or have a public blog?

Because that board is a place without siggy pics and tickers and nosy nellies like to AW and cry at other people's tradgedy's to make them feel good about thier own lives.

Why is that hard to get? 

Yes, this. I don't think your heart was in the right place at all.
  • Options
    imagecruelsound:

imagefor realz:

Then what, out of curiousity, do you think her intentions were?

I almost typed this, then I assumed this person was an AE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefor realz:

I really want to slap you in the nose and watch it bleed for being such a cvntt in hiding.  Really, you had to say this with an AE???  You must be that chick with the big FAT FACKING HEAD.

• Options

imageItsAllGravy7:
    You need to head back to 12-24 and delete there too.

I already did as soon as I deleted it on this board.  

• Options
    imageScout2005:

Here's the thing - yes, this is the Internet, and anything you put out there is open to reading by anyone.

But the loss boards, CF:NBC - these are really more support groups than they are message boards. I know we all like to say that TB is not for support, and generally that's true, but those places are the exception.

They are a place to connect and be open in a way you often cannot IRL. If people start lurking and C&Ping the posts there, it can only serve to hinder those women from posting openly, at a time when they really need to be able to reach out and be free with expressing what they are feeling.

I know that isn't necessarily something you can understand unless you have spent time there, and I am not judging your motivation for posting. It is a tragic story, and one that shakes anyone with a child to their very core.

But those boards are for grieving, and the women there should really just be left in peace. And their words/stories left as private as possible. 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagefor realz:
    imageMrDobalina:
    imageetude de la vie:

Why is that hard to get? 

Dear For Realz,

Slow your roll turbo. Don't make ass-umptions. I didn't read what the original post was linked to. But dear lord, if you disagree with her posting it come out as your real SN and disagree like an adult.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageScout2005:

Here's the thing - yes, this is the Internet, and anything you put out there is open to reading by anyone.

But the loss boards, CF:NBC - these are really more support groups than they are message boards. I know we all like to say that TB is not for support, and generally that's true, but those places are the exception.

They are a place to connect and be open in a way you often cannot IRL. If people start lurking and C&Ping the posts there, it can only serve to hinder those women from posting openly, at a time when they really need to be able to reach out and be free with expressing what they are feeling.

I know that isn't necessarily something you can understand unless you have spent time there, and I am not judging your motivation for posting. It is a tragic story, and one that shakes anyone with a child to their very core.

But those boards are for grieving, and the women there should really just be left in peace. And their words/stories left as private as possible. 

I understand..... thank you this was an excellent explanation.  

• Options
    imageTitts McGeee:
    imageScout2005:

Ditto on this. That's why I didn't read the linked post. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageInkogneetoh:
    imageetude de la vie:

imageItsAllGravy7:
    You need to head back to 12-24 and delete there too.

I already did as soon as I deleted it on this board.  

Nope, still there.

hmm I did go and delete on both boards but I go check (and delete) again.

Sorry for this....I thought it was gone on both boards.  

• Options

Sometimes it doesn't let you delete the thread.  Bump is sporadic in what it allows and disallows. 

If it won't let you, you can delete the text. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"