September 2011 Moms
Options

Valentine's projects

Is anybody doing anything cute with their LOs for Valentine's Day? 

I was thinking of doing a little project with him to give to the Grandmas.  Maybe something with handprints or photos?  I've seen where you put two handprints together so there's a heart in the middle, that might work.  I think I'll try doing photos of him holding I <3 U. 

Any other ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Valentine's projects

• Options

This is pretty cute:

I want to do the 3 picture series holding "I", a heart, and "U" with him wearing a little red bowtie and his diaper.

I'm also making him a book (trying to do it for each of his first holidays, but I'm behind lol) that's called "Who loves J?" and have pictures of family holding him.  The pages are going to say "Who loves j?"   "Mommy loves J!", "Who loves J?", "Daddy loves J!", and include all of our immediate family.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMs5586:

This is pretty cute:

I want to do the 3 picture series holding "I", a heart, and "U" with him wearing a little red bowtie and his diaper.

I'm also making him a book (trying to do it for each of his first holidays, but I'm behind lol) that's called "Who loves J?" and have pictures of family holding him.  The pages are going to say "Who loves j?"   "Mommy loves J!", "Who loves J?", "Daddy loves J!", and include all of our immediate family.

I want to do that book too! Such a good idea 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMs5586:

This is pretty cute:

I have made a board book like this for each of my children on their first Valentine's Day so I will probably do the same for my new LO.  

I love this other idea that you posted.  I'm thinking that I could change it up a little and have my older two children make a frame to put around it to give to Daddy.  Thanks for the idea. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow those are such cute ideas! I want to dress him up as a baby Cupid! Or holding a rose as a top hat! We always do sugar cookies with my friends and their LO's. My in laws are not lovey-dovey people; if I give them pictures of Bo saying I love you or anything I do not know that they will keep it up :( 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"